Problem with Gotchi Figures

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Weslicious

Reaction score
I recently bought all 12 available figures and they arrived yesterday. However only half seem to work properly.

Before I go on I'm aware of the whole Cradles/Coin Catch/Pattern Shoot glitch.

Chamametchi, Mametchi, Memetchi, Violetchi, Kuchipatchi and Ringotchi all work fine. Their built in games and shops/restaurants come on when I attach them.

However, the other 6 only show Coin Catch, no matter how many times I take them off and then re-attach. I've reset and downloaded my Tama-Go to no avail.

I'm thinking there must be a problem with the connectors on the Tama-Go itself. Has this happened to anyone else and have they worked out how to fix it?

Note, My 'Lite' figure (Cradles as wave 1) no longer works at all.

Any help would be appreciated.

Yeah... If you put them on wrong the may act differently. Also, try cleaning the connecters on the tama-go and figures. ;)

I've wiped the connectors on both the TamaGo and the figures, still nothing.

I'm definitely putting them on right as it's the same 6 having problems. May pick up another TamaGo this afternoon to work out if it's that or the figures.

EDIT

The problem is definitely with the TAMA-GO itself. Bought a new one today (Annoyingly the same Blue one with Memetchi) and all 12 figures work fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank god they all work fine now :) !!

I have had the same glitches, sometimes more than 3 times in a row. I was like >_>....

Sometimes you have to give them an extra push to click on correctly, bit annoying but oh well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back