Photo

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Fayiirah

• fayiirah user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 September 2012 - 04:58 PM ( #18 )

God tier reward level 3 from the from the Homestuck Kickstarter. :B

Super flashy image warning.
http://mspaintadvent...ier_reward3.gif
  • memetchi <3 and mew0099 like this

Aubrey Hepburn

• aubrey-hepburn user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 10 September 2012 - 10:22 PM ( #19 )

Turn my (somewhat) small scale reptile and bird rescue facility and sanctuary into the best one around! I'd also get myself the Missouri Foxtrotter horse that I so badly want to have again. I'd treat my boyfriend to something(s) special, and help out my family with the things that they need, as well as get each of them some things that they just want but can't afford. I have a feeling I'd be like one of the "secret santas" who randomly hand out money to those who seem to genuinely need it.

Mostly, though, it would go toward securing a good future for my exotics rescue and education work. That's really what I want to do most in this world.

mew0099

• mew0099 user photo

Posted 11 September 2012 - 08:00 AM ( #20 )

i'd probably start by donating a lot to cancer research and then spending the rest on little things like cosplay supplies and t-shirts and all

Aquangel

• aquangel user photo

Posted 16 October 2012 - 03:35 AM ( #21 )

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I - we're going on holiday an -and dad's going to want to save it.

Nah. Probably keep half and donate the other.

Amat Gotchi

• amat-gotchi user photo
  • Group: Validating

Posted 27 October 2012 - 10:40 PM ( #22 )

Sadly, a million dollars isn't really that much money when you get right down to it. (Then again, I'd do many, many things to get a million dollars, as it's not something I'm even close to having.) I would use the million dollars to pay a few living costs, and maybe to go to a really upscale place with ridiculously high-paid, good jobs. After making another few billion, I'd settle down in a lavish house and spend the rest of my (early-retired) life traveling in style and donating a good portion of the money to charities.
Or I'd squander my million dollars plus my inheritance on organic produce. :lol:

tamafan325

• tamafan325 user photo

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:04 AM ( #23 )

what i want to do with a million dollars?buy the tamagotchi id l in all its colours, and give the rest to a charity

Edited by tamafan325, 28 October 2012 - 04:08 AM.

tamatown123

• tamatown123 user photo
  • Group: Validating

Posted 28 October 2012 - 06:58 AM ( #24 )

Well, tbh, I actually don't want a new big house/mansion. I'm fine with my current one.

I would donate at least $10,000 to most charities, buy more clothes, go on a World Cruise and see lots of concerts of famous singers. Also, I would buy costly and rare Tamas.

EDIT: I would share money between my buddies too, like EMF.

Edited by tamatown123, 28 October 2012 - 07:56 AM.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 28 October 2012 - 07:22 AM ( #25 )

Hmm...After I spend as much of it as I can on Tamagotchi stuff, I'd divide the rest up between Dazzmina, DJYellow22, Katy-Sama, and tamatown123. :)
  • tamatown123 likes this

Tinkalila

• tinkalila user photo

Posted 29 October 2012 - 04:38 PM ( #26 )

Tamagotchis. $3000 worth of of tamagotchis. I'm not even kidding. Then I'd get a new phone, a room makeover, and go to japan. Then I'd probably save up a lot of it for collage and future things I want, then donate the rest.