questions about happy mail/letters on tamagotchi id l

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunna!

Reaction score
after getting all the downloads from tama-zome,i always wondered what the happy mail/letters do & how it works..

2 questions:

1)how does it work after sending it via IR from phone to the tamagotchi

2)what does it do/what effect does it have

1. When you send a Happy Mail into your iD L, the Happy Mail items will appear under your Treasure Chest icon. Select "Mailbox" (3rd option) then "Happy Mail" (2nd option). These letters contain messages from a pictured character and contains items as "rewards".

2. To gain these rewards, you must forward the Happy Mail to about 3 or more other iD Ls.

A Happy Mail is a sort of chain letter. On the Tamagotchi-iD L series, some items can be sent-by-IR from one Tamagotchi-iD L toy to another (in the same manner as a download file is sent from a cellphone to a Tamagotchi-iD L.) If you send a Happy Mail from your Tamagotchi-iD L to three other Tamagotchi-iD L, you'll receive a prize. The prize depends on the Happy Mail (it's hidden in the Happy Mail download file). Some Happy Mail contain 2 or 3 different items; which of them you get is random. The prize could be a meal or snack (some get delivered directly to your character's refrigerator for free; others are added to the Restaurant or TamaCafe menu), an accessory (that gets added to the TamaMori Shop inventory), etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back