Princess Spacy and iD L connection - extra Gotchi points

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mishi10345

Reaction score
Hello, everyone!

Yesterday, my blue iD L arrived in the mail, and today, my Princess Spacy iD L came as well! Today, I connected the two toddlers and they played a game. I noticed that even though the toddler from the PS version lost the game, he still got 100 GP afterwards! A gold coin dropped into the brown Gotchi bag. I tried connecting them again several more times, and each time, it was the same thing! If the PS toddler lost, he would get 100 GP while the winning toddler from my blue iD L only got 30 for winning. Then, once, the PS toddler actually won, and he received the 30 GP. THEN, a gold coin dropped into his bag and gave him the 100 GP. AND THEN, the whole screen for both Tamas turned red and the Tamas appeared to be celebrating; this was then followed by both Tamas receiving 500 GP!

Now, I'm obviously not complaining because this is easy money, but does anyone have an explanation for this? I'd love to be able to duplicate this result for my blue iD L. :p

Thank you!

Each time you connect your Tamas together, their relationship "improves" from acquaintances to lovers (if opposite genders) or best friends (for same genders).

The extra money comes each time the relationship level goes up.

Oh, I see! But how come only Princess Spacy iD L receives the extra 100 GP each time they connect? Could it be just an extra feature that comes with that version?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back