OMG! MY SANTACLAUTCHI IS EVIL!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fallen

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]I traded my Ketai for Santaclautchi a few weeks ago. B) So I took really good care of it. :D [/SIZE]

I soon got the Santa Hat and the Santa Clothes. :D Then on Friday night we went to New York for 2 days, AND I FORGOT MY SANTACLAUTCHI!!! :angry: Then I came back. :blink: He was not on the screen so I used Super Kuchipatchi to bring him back on the screen. He came back, with a werid item! :eek: I forgot to bring his hearts back up. Before I brought his hearts back up I

(SUPIDLY :p ) used the werid item. :angry: THEN HE TURNED EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( Here's a picture!!! :(

Last edited by a moderator:
well, that's really cool, evil Santa.

You got a really good trade too. I'd not trade that back.

Santa is rare and worth an average of $120 easliy :angry:

I'll have to neglect Santa next time I drag it out.

well, that's really cool, evil Santa. You got a really good trade too. I'd not trade that back.

Santa is rare and worth an average of $120 easliy  :(

[SIZE=14pt]Cool! :blink: I didn't know it was a rare expensive tama! Anyway, Mothra do you know it's name? :angry: [/SIZE]

And also my friend and I got Tamagotchi Oceans, and she got this and I got this. What are they? And what are their names? :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
I forgot what the mermaid's name was. That is a secret character.

That other thing I have only seen in pictures. It looke eith like King Neptune or a flag. I just do not know. :huh:

I only have one Santaclautchi because of its outrageous price these days!!! :p But i think they are really cool and a fun break from the regular tamz if u get bored!

[SIZE=14pt]I traded my Ketai for Santaclautchi a few weeks ago. B) So I took really good care of it. :p [/SIZE]I soon got the Santa Hat and the Santa Clothes. :D Then on Friday night we went to New York for 2 days, AND I FORGOT MY SANTACLAUTCHI!!! :p Then I came back. :mimitchi: He was not on the screen so I used Super Kuchipatchi to bring him back on the screen. He came back, with a werid item! :lol: I forgot to bring his hearts back up. Before I brought his hearts back up I

(SUPIDLY :p ) used the werid item. B) THEN HE TURNED EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: Here's a picture!!! B)
Woah! Nice Deal!!!

[SIZE=14pt]Cool! :D   I didn't know it was a rare expensive tama! Anyway, Mothra do you know it's name? :lol: [/SIZE]And also my friend and I got Tamagotchi Oceans, and she got this and I got this. What are they? And what are their names? ;)
The first one is the Mermaid. It's the secret character on the Oceangotch.

The second one is a Japanese Carp Flag - there's a special holiday in Japan called Children's Day (formerly Boy's Day) and they hang up paper Carp models from flag poles (Carp are a type of fish). It looks like it might be a secret character :eek:

Hmm. Maybe the secret character on the Japanese Umi No (Oceangotch) is that Carp and the secret character on the US Tamagotchi Ocean is the Mermaid?

Cheers

Matt

I want the Santa Version...They seem soooo fun and cool!!! out of my price range though, and Evil Santa haha!!! sounds groovy!!! you did get a very good trade >_< if only i was that lucky...

well, that's really cool, evil Santa. You got a really good trade too. I'd not trade that back.

Santa is rare and worth an average of $120 easliy :hitodetchi:

yep, agree with you. 120$?!!!

[SIZE=14pt]I traded my Ketai for Santaclautchi a few weeks ago. B) So I took really good care of it. :D [/SIZE]I soon got the Santa Hat and the Santa Clothes. :D Then on Friday night we went to New York for 2 days, AND I FORGOT MY SANTACLAUTCHI!!! :angry: Then I came back. :blink: He was not on the screen so I used Super Kuchipatchi to bring him back on the screen. He came back, with a werid item! :eek: I forgot to bring his hearts back up. Before I brought his hearts back up I

(SUPIDLY :p ) used the werid item. :angry: THEN HE TURNED EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( Here's a picture!!! :(
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! LOL

sum thing i made up. very stupid but a bit funny:

santaclatchi: grrrrrr....

fallen: what wrong???

santaclatchi: 1. u didnt look after me, and

2. SUPER KUTCHIPATCHI STOLE MY SWEETIE TOTS!!! grrr!!!!!

fallen:?!?!

:p :p :p lol?

Aww, lucky you.

I wanted a santa tama but I didn't have enough money at the time. :D

Maybe next time. :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back