iD L Download Space - Selling downloads

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mishi10345

Reaction score
Hi, everyone!

I've heard that once you're nearing your maximum download limit or you just want to get rid of some older downloads, you can sell them at the Tama Market in Donuts Park. I was just wondering how that works, exactly. Would I be selling the item itself or just the option of buying the item again? If I had already purchased the item, would I have to give it up entirely in order to get more downloads?

Thank you!

You can sell only items you have in your own inventory; not items that are in the shop.

If you sell your downloaded item in the Donuts Park, you only get rid of the item in your inventory, and the downloaded item will still be available in Tama Depa.

there are two ways you can delete the downloaded item just in case your iD L is getting full, either:

• Go to Tama Depa and browse for the item. When you select a downloaded item (the one with a heart icon), you will be presented with three options. Yes, No and Delete. Choose the third one, then select "Yes" (first option) then it will be deleted; or
  • Download the new item to your iD L, if it is already full, it will display a short message, then it will allow you to select which item it will "replace".

So, if I use the first method and remove it straight from the Tama Depa, will the item (if previously purchased) still be in my inventory? That was my question, but I didn't word it properly. :p

So, if I use the first method and remove it straight from the Tama Depa, will the item (if previously purchased) still be in my inventory? That was my question, but I didn't word it properly. :p
If you delete it from the Tama Depa, you will still have the item in your inventory. It will stay there until you decide to sell or delete the item.

Once it's been deleted from TamaDepa, you can send another download to TamaDepa. If your own personal inventory is full, you'll have to delete an item from your personal inventory before you can purchase the new item from TamaDepa.

Sorry, but I just thought of another question. Do the download items ever appear at the Tama Market on sale? Or can they only be purchased from the Tama Depa/Mori?

Yes, all items in the Tama Depa can be bought for sale at the Tama Market.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back