What Tamagotchi ID L should I get?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jordboss

Reaction score
Well I am selling my IPod touch because I have got a IPhone 4s now. With the money I am treating myself to hopefully two new Tama's.

I would like a ID L that could connect and mate with my current iD L. I would like one that has new features and maybe some new characters. If you was in my situation would you get 15th Anni or Princess Spacy? Or maybe even a regular one?

I suggest you get a 15th Anniversary one, since it has more newer (and not to mention cooler) characters than Spacy! :D

I love my 15th Anni. Don't have a Spacy as of yet. The characters are nice and if you transfer items... Easy to get the happy items. Not to mention more challenging games. The games are harder to earn from, but connecting, makes it way easier. Even better if you have two colors to connect to.

Get the 15th Anniversary, but be patient. They're hard to come by at a good price, and the 15th iD L is very fun. The destinations are also really interesting and I love how the 15th blends old and new. Besides, who can't resist Mimitchi in colour? xD

Mimitchi in color? LOL, blue, she's a black (dark blue actually) and white character. XD

Anyway, for you I'd recommend the 15th Anniversary iD L as it has many classic characters (I know you are a vintage fan ;) ). I must admit I'd enjoy a Princess Spacy iD L more even though I have neither of them, but that's because I like Himespetchi and the mini-games on it sound fun (like shooting cupid arrows at a picture of Mametchi). The Princess Spacy is rather girly in many ways, so I don't think a boy would enjoy it.

So, although the 15th Anniversary only comes in pink and purple, the actual Tamagotchi itself is not all that girly so I say go for that one. :D

Thanks for helping me, I think I am going to go for a 15th Anni :)

Actually, I have been looking around and seem to have found that the 15th Anni's are now really expensive than to a few months ago, So I might buy a Princess Spacy, However is it possible for the PS and the regular ID L to mate, because this is one of the main reason's for buying the ID L Princess Spacy in the first place.

Actually, I have been looking around and seem to have found that the 15th Anni's are now really expensive than to a few months ago, So I might buy a Princess Spacy, However is it possible for the PS and the regular ID L to mate, because this is one of the main reason's for buying the ID L Princess Spacy in the first place.
All versions of the iD Ls can mate. yes, the 15A prices have been going up recently, but you really have to be patient to get a good deal. Last July I was able to come across a 15A selling for $70. I was lucky that I won the auction.

But even though it can be a little expensive, it is a limited special edition so it is worth the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back