Warrior Cats

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
The Warriors series = BEST BOOKS EVER! I haven't read any of series 4 because they don't sell them here, but I've read a lot of the others, including Graystripe's manga trilogy.

My favorite books are the super editions, although I like Firestar's Quest a little more than Bluestar's Prophecy. I'd love to read Crookedstar's Promise. :D

My favorite character is...hmmmm...probably Ravenpaw, but he doesn't appear in the books anymore, does he? :'< I also like Jayfeather and his Magic Stick (LOL) and...what's the name of CinderPelt's reincarnated form? I forgot. Cinder something. <_<

But anyway, use this topic to discuss the best. Books. Ever.

I used to love that series years ago! I haven't read all of the books though because after a while I got a little bored with them :C

One of my favourite books was SkyClan's Destiny! I loved the cats in SkyClan~ c:

I love the Warriors series, except the last book in the 4th series. It was too rushed and thrown together. I can't wait for the 1st book in the next series. It's called Warriors: Dawn of the Clans: The Sun Trail. None of the cats have powers like they do in the later Warriors books. My favorite Clan is SkyClan

Uh...I'm a little behind in reading the books... so Firestar DIED and Bramblestar is the new leader? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! It can't be true! ack ook eek uk ark! nononononononno not the main character from the first series nononononoooooooooooooo! I hate Erin Hunter so bad. :angry: And I hate Bramblestar, why did HE have to become leader? He's such a pain in the neck! I hope he dies soon. =.=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back