Are they're any reported Tama-Go fakes?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardcore Tama

Reaction score
Hey there, I recently just bought a Tama-Go on ebay and am waiting on it to be delivered to me. I have been getting worried seeing all these reports on fakes, and was wondering if anyone has seen fake Tama-Go's out there?

Thanks for your support!

There are more likely to be V1,2,3,4,5,6 fakes than Tama-Go.

You can tell if it's real if it has:

1. Mametchi (or character you ordered) on front.

2. It will have the bandai logo

3. Open it up and see if it has a fake DVD or the character's quote (it should be there)

I wouldn't worry too much!

Well since the Music Star and especially the Tama-Go didn't sell as well as the previous versions, I doubt somebody would see the point in making a fake of something that isn't even that popular. Yes, I checked the link; that's definitely real, I've got the exact same Tama-Go!

Music Star and Tama-Go problay dont have fakes because they're the less favorites 2 versions among the other Bandai Releases. Tamagotchi that ran through 2004 - 2008 were most bought tamagotchis, therefore they made fakes. So dont really worry about finding a fake, we haven't really discovered any Tama - Go fakes, and its not really that common anymore. :)

Fakes are normally not made well. I don't see why people will take a lot of time for a big egg - especially over a fake. They hardly ever sell so there's no point.

Yes, I checked the link; that's definitely real, I've got the exact same Tama-Go!
That's great! Haha Kutchipatchi is a hilarious Tama.

@ the others: Thanks for putting my mind at ease, hopefully it comes soon so I may post pictures here of my lovely new Tama :wub:

Well I am Canadian so I have to take in shipping costs into consideration etc... But thanks Cieletchi!

Yup. Everyone else is right. There is no fake tama-gos yet, although I would not be surprised if those JD people made one. :/ There's nothing to worry about. :)

I've recieved my Tama-Go and it's certainly legit! If someone wants to lock the topic that's cool with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back