Started

19 Aug 2012

Last Post

24 Aug 2012

Hardcore Tama

• hardcore-tama user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 20 August 2012 - 06:16 PM ( #2 )

Last time I checked Memetchi is a girl. I think you made a mistake on that row.

Guard

• guard user photo

Posted 20 August 2012 - 07:27 PM ( #3 )

Oops. I'll change it as soon as I can.

TamaTamatchi

• tamatamatchi user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 20 August 2012 - 08:10 PM ( #4 )

Couple of things to change & what you could work on:

1. Your chart is very unorganized because most of the characters are either ones too big, or ones very small. It looks like you took some of the pictures and just copyed them instead of getting pixels or the tamagotchi sprite that was made on the date the V4 was born (ex. I see the anime version of Memetchi,Togetchi and Ringotchi + Pyonkitchi and Pyonchitchi are the vintage sprites).
2. On the second row (Beauty Row) It shows the male teens and next are the female teens, same with the one on the bottom except its swiched around.
3. You havent really gave yourself any credit, which means putting (This chart was made by Guard, made only for _____. Please do not use without permission). Easily anyone can steal it and make it theirs.
4. There isnt any symbol for Smart (Mame) Points, Beauty (Meme) Points, and Friendships (Kutchi) Points. You cant tell which family is which and how to really get the adult that you want.

Just my two cents. :)

Guard

• guard user photo

Posted 20 August 2012 - 09:14 PM ( #5 )

Here is the link to the new and improevd growth chart. http://tamagotchi.wi...V4_Growth_Chart. I put some of TamaTamatchi's ideas into consideration.

(btw I couldn't find anything to show for pencils, sparkles, or flowers for the skill points, so I left them out. Also, I used Microsoft Publisher, which isn't the best program to use)

Guard

• guard user photo

Posted 22 August 2012 - 12:01 PM ( #6 )

I know I'm not allowed to double-post, but I finally finished the growth chart. FINAL VERSION. I listened to TamaTamatchi's suggestions. Here's the link:

http://tamagotchi.wi...V4_Growth_Chart

graficks

• graficks user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 24 August 2012 - 02:41 PM ( #7 )

Hi Guard,

Thanks for posting this! We also have a PINNED V4 topic titled V4: Useful Topics Index which contains a character chart and growth chart similar to yours. I'm going to close this topic as the PINNED topic contains duplicate information to what you've posted here. While we appreciate that you've posted this, it does create duplicate content on the site.

Feel free to put a link to the character chart on your profile or even in your signature!

*topic closed*

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: growth chart, version 4