My New Version 4 Growth Chart

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last time I checked Memetchi is a girl. I think you made a mistake on that row.

Oops. I'll change it as soon as I can.

Couple of things to change & what you could work on:

1. Your chart is very unorganized because most of the characters are either ones too big, or ones very small. It looks like you took some of the pictures and just copyed them instead of getting pixels or the tamagotchi sprite that was made on the date the V4 was born (ex. I see the anime version of Memetchi,Togetchi and Ringotchi + Pyonkitchi and Pyonchitchi are the vintage sprites).

2. On the second row (Beauty Row) It shows the male teens and next are the female teens, same with the one on the bottom except its swiched around.

3. You havent really gave yourself any credit, which means putting (This chart was made by Guard, made only for _____. Please do not use without permission). Easily anyone can steal it and make it theirs.

4. There isnt any symbol for Smart (Mame) Points, Beauty (Meme) Points, and Friendships (Kutchi) Points. You cant tell which family is which and how to really get the adult that you want.

Just my two cents. :)

Hi Guard,

Thanks for posting this! We also have a PINNED V4 topic titled V4: Useful Topics Index which contains a character chart and growth chart similar to yours. I'm going to close this topic as the PINNED topic contains duplicate information to what you've posted here. While we appreciate that you've posted this, it does create duplicate content on the site.

Feel free to put a link to the character chart on your profile or even in your signature!

*topic closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back