Mishi's iD L Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mishi10345

Reaction score
Hi, everyone! This is my first ever log, featuring the Tamagotchi iD L and the iD L Princess Spacy version!

So, because I've been busy with some things these past few days, I'm starting my log while both Tamas are in their teens, although the Tama living in my blue iD L is due to evolve into an adult in about half an hour!

Here we go!

iD L:

X3Et9l.jpg

Currently, I've got a Hanikamitchi, whom I've dubbed Ryan! He's sleeping right now, but he had a busy day today, so he deserves it! Because he's due to evolve very soon, I invested a great deal of time in making sure he evolves into my FAVOURITE character: Mametchi! So I decided to watch him carefully for the poo dance! After missing three of his poos, I finally realized that he goes every two hours, so at 4:00, 6:00, and 8:00 (I had to change the time so he would poo!), I watched him VERY, VERY carefully, and caught three poos, which ensures a Mametchi! More details will come after he evolves. :) He also bought tons of clothes, accessories, and toys at the Tama Market today, and his friend living in the Princess Spacy iD L (also a Hanikamitchi) gifted him some clothes that, as far as I know, aren't available to the regular iD L's, such as what appear to be a schoolgirl uniform and a kungfu jacket or something. Will include pictures in my next post!

Princess Spacy:

Today, my Kaubotchi evolved into a Hanikamitchi as well, so the two friends were--once again--carbon copies of one another, which sometimes confused me a bit when I connected them! Hanikamitchi (I call this one Matty) had a pretty uneventful day. He played with Ryan, bought some things at the Tama Market, and now he's sleeping. I'm hoping to get a Maisutatchi by connecting with Ryan (after Ryan has evolved, of course!) enough times for the special evolution to occur. Here's a picture of Matty sleeping!

d6Fmbl.jpg

That's all for now, but I'll be posting more after Ryan and Matty are both adults!

Thanks for reading and subcribe for more updates! :newmametchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
iD L:

As expected, Ryan evolved into a MAMETCHI! :D Even though I knew that was coming, I was still super excited when I saw him change form.

So, the first thing I did was get his three happy symbols! We went to the bakery for some snack that looked like a flower, he played with the weird plant toy, and then he put on his crown!

NGowNl.jpg

Here's a picture of him doing his happy dance:

4Pvcwl.jpg

I took off the crown right away, though, 'cause I thought he looked kind of silly in it. Instead, I let him wear a snazzy tuxedo. :p

uuCGFl.jpg

The next thing he did as an adult was run straight to Donuts Park to find a new companion! I may have cheated (shh!) and changed the time so he would get the pet he wanted, but it all worked out in the end!

LPyXEl.jpg

Princess Spacy:

After tons of connecting, Matty finally evolved into Maisutatchi!

98EsZl.jpg

He's so cute! Soon after, we got two of his happy symbols.

5b3uTl.jpg

Because it's late, he had to go to sleep soon, but before that, he begged me to go visit Donuts park for a pet! I, of course, couldn't resist, so we adopted an adorable Rubitchi!

kQAYGl.jpg

That's it for now! Updates will follow once Ryan and/or Matty get married!

*Note*: Here are the clothes I mentioned in my previous post.

bHlK8l.jpg

5PKPpl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back