Nostalgia? (kind of)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SugaryGoesRAWR

Reaction score
What I want you guys to do is;

Try and find any old posts by going into the post tab in 'find content'

Find some ones that make you think 'my god what was i thinking?' and compare them to your latest posts;

For me:

EARLY DAYS;

NUUU!RUN AWAYY!!TOO LATE*DIES*

-Throws Masha/mini mew-at teh person below me.Nuu i threw the most kawaii fuzzy character EVER!:'3

Okay you two just break it up and SHUT IT *Headpalm*WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN??

Meeh okay =/ 7/10 :333

I Have a megamegamegamegamegamega obsession with sonic the hedgehog!DX How can i stop this obsession?i listen to can you feel the sunshine and Livin' in the city over and over.i want a tails doll sonic and shadow doll and i would like sonic R and the official sonic soundtrack and so on.i think the obsession is major.help D=

Sugary~

NOW

'WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE HORSE_EBOOKS COMES TO ME SPEAKING WORDS OF WISDOM KING KING KING JACK JACK JACK KHAKI KHAKI KHAKI Q QQQ QQQQQ QQQQQ QQQQQ QUAIL QUAIL QUAIL AQUA AQUA AQUA = = XX XX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XRAY'

'BRRUUUDDEERRR

lol no you're not saia sh'

Out comes an iPod

Inserts JIMMY COWAN

Dear Tamatalk

show me de b o o t y

-Ella

yeah, so it'd be interesting to see how people've changed

I used to love Barney the Dinosaur, but I didn't join TamaTalk until only about 7 months ago sooooo...

"

Boohoo, people are so mean to me on TamaTalk. People were saying nasty comments about Mametchi that made me cry! So I made nasty comments about Memetchi, and my posts were erased but the ones criticising Mametchi weren't! It's like nobody notices my username and they don't care if they upset me and offend me.

Furthermore, I set up a little poll about my avatar and people voted for me to change it! Someone even called it disturbing. I get upset a lot when using TamaTalk and that makes me say nasty stuff but people say even NASTIER stuff to me and their posts don't get erased! Hmph. Maybe the people who own this site like Memetchi more than Mametchi, and that's why they erased my Memetchi complaints but not everybody else's Mametchi complaints. It's just not fair, WAAAAH..."

and in TamaChat: "YOU ALL SUCK I WANT YOU ALL TO DIE MAMETCHI IS BETTER THAN YOUR BRAIN"

That was the past. Now I am the nicest person eveeerrrr! Naw.

I'mma go over it in years ok (I was mostly in Fun Stuff xD)

Each year in spoilers because there's so much xD

I need friends 2 and I want mine 2 b all girls 2. Do u want 2 b my friend? If so then PM me OK? Byebye.

P.s If you're Blueforev from Tamaisland you should know me because I'm Miss Stella from Tamaisland. So it's obvious that I'm a girl. :furawatchi: :chohimetchi:

I've got a Ponitchi with a baby Shirotsubutchi. EEK! Ringotchi came back? She's my fave!

It's oxygen.

Uh....... Version 4 tamas with extra cheese?

I ban Dog Gal because Babytchi bans pie!

Meh, Tomato, Tomahto.

Uh... Extra cheesie pizza?

Cause they're not.

Why aren't rabbits pink?

:furawatchi: plz!

Make monkey nod.

Why don't penguins go to Britain?

CRAZY CHEESE WITH CHOCOLATE MILK!

Random!

pretty maikko shiny tama spells makiko wrong too much

There are roots and trees but no bark or leaves.

Well, in NZ it's Sunday.

If you say Saturday: *throws snowballs at everybody* TAKE THAT!!!!!

If it's okay to be Sunday: *throws ginormous pie at every single person* TEACH YOU TO MESS WITH MY NETBALL TEAM!!!!!
Nothing for 2009 or 2010 because no content shown

So what? I have a kangaroo AND an elephant and the elephant has a baby which has it's own secret supply of iPads that only it and I know about! And they can all play music!

^ Sorta, but I don't know you too well.

< Has bright green fake glasses.

> YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!

V Nyan?

Like, okay, sure, whatever you say.

You suck because you didn't ask a question! (j/k)

Why is awesomeness awesome?

@nadoosh: You answer the previous question, THEN ask your own and wait for an answer.

You jumped into killer pie.

Why is this random?

^ Nope. Sadly, I'm forced to listen to my sister's anger issues about making balloon animals.

< Is me.

V SPAGHETTI!!!

As a preteen I'm one of the only left handed girls in my homeroom. The other one is Sophie.
smile.gif

I AM the only left-handed girl in my classes. But not the only left-handed student.

Let's see...

Back in primary school, my friend and I started the Tama trend. We brought our Tamas to school and within a few weeks, everyone else bought Tamas and brought them to school to connect with their friends. It was great! Good times, good times.

Step aside and make way for a REAL winner!

(Me!)

cxdht

Cat Xylophones Don't Hate Thailand

Out comes yo mama!

Inserts said yo mama.

My friends and I always play SingStar when we have a party. Also, at my last party (for my 13th birthday) we stayed up until midnight and ate the cake then.

I finally have a background on my profile. It's the Survivor logo. Yep, still a Survivor-obsess!

EDIT: And it's tiled.

My sister got back from a sleepover and brought back a Harry Potter calendar for next year in German. She said to me "I don't need to make a calendar* for next year because I have a Germish calendar!" and I cracked up laughing, then I was like "A what calendar?!" She realised her mistake and said "A Germand calendar" And I said "You mean German, right?" then she said "Yeah, I said that" I said "No, you said Germish then Germand" then I saw the Harry Potter bit was in German but I didn't know if the whole thing was so I said "Are the months in Germish too?" then we both cracked up laughing because I realised I also said Germish instead of German!

*I make my own calendars and ages ago I told her if she wanted one she should make one.

i saw that AD too xD

Yeah, pretty funny isn't it?

I'm still obsessed with all the same stuff, but mainly Survivor, which, like I said last post, will NEVER leave the obsession list, ever! Because it's awesome!

Survivor is awesome!

Sniffing strawberries and cream scented bubble mixture! =D

*magically appears at party* I BROUGHT PRESENTS!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR! I HAVE LEFTOVER CHRISTMAS CAKE!

OMG IT'S REBECCA BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REBECCA CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH?

No. Just no. Why? Because I'm not Rebecca Black
2012 (Current year, year of Hetalia-ness and other stuff!)

Wish glitch! You get Justine Bieber instead!

I wish the Fear Fall wasn't so high!

Span around in the spinny chair my room has here! =D

You're banned because I don't even watch Hetalia, Ella may have led me to the Hetalia part of YouTube xD

I KNOW THAT YOU WANNA BE CANADIAN PLEASE!

/lolwut

Dear My Avatar,

Y U not being Canada? Except for TicTax? She's the only one who sees Canada! BE CANADA FOR EVERYONE ALREADY!!!!!

~Teri

Teri saw Jeressa and Prussia. "Cool, you got a Prussia!" she said, "Awesome!!!"

OOC: I WATCHED HETALIA!!!!! =D

Must... resist... urge to type... Hetalia song... xDD

BRING IT ALL BACK TO YOU!!

Urge resisted =)

xD

*breaks said Lady Gaga CDs*

*drops FLYING MINT BUNNY on the person below*

^ Yes Ella, you're very awesome! ILY for getting me into Hetalia.

< Came on here just to do this, and loves Canada.

V Maple!

Well, I told you this would happen... And it just did!

I AM THE WINNER!

~Signed Prussia Teri

POLAND! WE CAN - wait, how do we go to Poland if we're stuck in an elevator?

Yeah, you're all thinking you've won, but what you're not aware of is I've just used the power of Polish hypnosis on all of you. I will now get you to stop posting. Good. Now I win!
Time skip to more recent stuff because this is like January-February, maybe some stuff from March

I AM THE WINNER BY THE POWER OF MY 28 FLAGS!!!!

I win because OH LOOK A BUNNY!

<---- Winner, right here!

Dear Poland shimeji,

*insert Gemma's letter to shimeji Prussia here*

~Me

And they all lived happily - no, AWESOMELY ever after!

Am I awesome?

Comment 45

We're all CRAAAAAAZYYYYYY!

I win because I made your capital be Warsaw with my nothing-to-do-at-school boredom!

You're banned because ya ho ho tra la la ENGLISH DUB ;D

*insert video here*

*insert random image*

yay for random image~

OMG KNIFEY I LOVE YOU!

KNIFEY X FORK

OTP 5EVER

Shwabambambambam!

Out comes :) staring into your soul.

Inserts my school because it sucks.

hi I am you and you are me

woah what is this? INCEPTION!

Dear Polish people,

Let me come to your country for free with no passport it's so beautiful and I'm married to your Hetalia representative ok

WTF IS WRONG WITH THE WEATHER IT FEELS LIKE IT'S SUMMER BUT IT'S STILL WINTER WHAT

Out comes KING KING KING JACK JACK JACK KHAKI KHAKI KHAKI Q QQQ QQQQQ QQQQQ QQQQQ QUAIL QUAIL QUAIL AQUA AQUA AQUA = = XX XX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XRAY

Inserts KING KING KING JACK JACK JACK KHAKI KHAKI KHAKI Q QQQ QQQQQ QQQQQ QQQQQ QUAIL QUAIL QUAIL AQUA AQUA AQUA = = XX XX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XRAY

Yep, there's a lot, especially for this year, because there was so many I wanted to post ok

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back