Photo

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Somefruits

• somefruits user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 20 August 2012 - 10:47 AM ( #1 )

I have a version 3 on its third generation. I can access my parent, but not my grandparent (when I was on the second generation, I wasn't able to access my parent once my tama was an adult...). I am never able to get to my history. What is there? Why can't I access it? Is my tamagotchi broken? I want to collect all the souvenirs in tama town, but I can't visit my grandparents there without a code. How can I get to my history? I have taken the battery out and changed it, but it did nothing. Do I need to reset it? Is there any way to fix it without resetting it? Please help!

Replies

Views

Started

20 Aug 2012

Last Post

22 Aug 2012

PixieTama123

• pixietama123 user photo

Posted 20 August 2012 - 12:52 PM ( #2 )

The History option only works if you have a character from a previous generation die. Then you can view the characters that died in there and access it.

Somefruits

• somefruits user photo

Posted 20 August 2012 - 04:38 PM ( #3 )

But I have heard that your grandparent is in the history option... And you select it to get the password.

PixieTama123

• pixietama123 user photo

Posted 22 August 2012 - 05:33 PM ( #4 )

The grandparent stays in the Parent option, I believe. Also, the password you enter in to the grandparent is the password you use to log in to PC Mode.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: glitchy tamas, history, parent/grandparent, tamatown