Instrument Daycare

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pango

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Pango! I'm a fan of the Notekins from BabyFirst TV and I love musical instrument friends! You don't have to watch the Notekins like I do. Simply adopt an egg. Each egg has a different, random musical instrument surprise inside. Here are these eggs:

Red Egg (Do)

Purple Egg (Re)

Sky Blue Egg (Mi)

Pink Egg (Fa)

Yellow Egg (So)

Green Egg (La)

Orange Egg (Ti)

Here are the 21 musical instrument friends:

Accordion

Blue and yellow with eyes and eyebrows and an open smile with two teeth shown only, like a baby. She evolves into Miss Accordion, a bigger version.

Bagpipes

Orange bag with yellow pipes. Has eyes and eyebrows and includes an open smile wih only two teeth shown. He evolves into Mr. Bagipes, a bigger version.

Castanets

Purple castanets with eyes and eyebrows. They evolve into Sr. and Jr. Castanets, a bigger version.

Chimes

Silver with shiny, metal, yellow chimes and includes eyes, eyebrows, and a closed smile. She evolves into Miss Chimes, a bigger version.

Electric Guitar

Red and white with eyes, eyebrows, and an open smile with two teeth shown. He evolves into Mr. Electric Guitar, a bigger version.

Flute

A wooden orange-brown colored flute with holes instead of keys. She has eyes, eyebrows and a closed smile. She evolves into Miss Flute, a taller version.

French Horn

Looks like a cartoonish french horn, but with eyes, eyebrows, and a closed smile. She evolves into Miss French Horn, a bigger version.

Guitar

Looks like cartoonish guitar, but with eyes and eyebrows. He evolves into Mr. Guitar, a bigger version.

Harmonica

A brown harmonica wth eyes and eyebrows. She evolves into Miss Harmonica, a bigger verison.

Harp

Looks like a cartoonish harp, but with eyes, eyebrows and a closed smile all located where the strings are. She evolves into Miss Harp, a bigger version with more elegant eyebrows.

Mandolin

Looks like a cartoonish mandolin, but with eyes, eyebrows, and an open smile with two teeth showing. He evolves into Mr. Mandolin, a bigger version with cooler eyebrows.

Oboe

Looks like a cartoonish oboe, but with eyes and eyebrows. He evolves into Mr. Oboe, a bigger version.

Organ

Looks like a cartoonish organ (without pipes), but with eyes, eyebrows, and an open smile with two teeth showing. He evolves into Mr. Organ, a bigger version.

Pipe Organ

Looks like a cartoonish pipe organ, but with eyes, eyebrows, and a open smile with two teeth showing, all located where the pipes are. She evolves into Miss Pipe Organ, a bigger verison.

Tambourine

Looks like a cartoonish tambourine, but with eyes, eyebrows, and a closed smile. She evolves into Miss Tambourine, a bigger version.

Triangle

Looks like a cartoonish triangle, but with eyes, eyebrows, and a closed smile. She evolves into Miss Triangle, a bigger version.

Trombone

Looks like a cartoonish trombone, but with eyes, eyebrows, and an open smile with two teeth showing. He evolves into Mr. Trombone, a bigger version.

Trumpet

Looks like a cartoonish trumpet, but with eyes, eyebrows, and an open smile with two teeth showing. He evolves into Mr. Trumpet, a bigger version with cooler eyebrows.

Tuba

Looks like a cartoonish tuba, but with eyes, eyebrows, and a closed smile. He evolves into Mr. Tuba, a bigger version with cooler eyebrows.

Violin

Looks like a cartoonish violin with a bow (used for playing a violin), but with eyes and a closed smile. She evolves into Miss Violin, a more mature version with elegant eyebrows.

Xylophone

Looks like a cartoonish colorful xylophone with sticks for playing a xylophone), but with eyes, eyebrows, and a closed smile. He evolves into Mr. Xylophone, a slightly taller version.

To hatch an egg, you can let me know when the egg is hungry, lonely, cold, tired, or needs to be checked. If your egg is hungry, feed it. If it's lonely, talk or sing to it. If it's cold, turn on the heat lamp. When it's tired, play to a lullaby to help it fall asleep. When it needs to be checked, put your ear on it to hear its heartbeat. Keep taking care of it until it hatches. I'll tell you more about it when it hatches.

Last edited by a moderator:
I fear this will end up like the last topic >3<

Your egg liked that. Musical notes are very delicious for the little egg. Your egg is tired. Play some lullaby music to help it go to sleep.

Oops! Sorry. My bad. Let me tweak this Trumpet thing.

Trumpet

Looks like a cartoonish trumpet, but with eyes, eyebrows, and an open smile with two teeth showing. She evolves into Miss Trumpet, a bigger version with cooler eyebrows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back