TamaTalk Ad (fake)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amat Gotchi

Reaction score
I've always liked to make fake ads and do fake voiceovers, so here's a TamaTalk ad!

(begin voiceover: that soothing, calm lady's voice)

Has your child ever wanted to join a social network? Have you ever wanted to join a social network? Join one that's Tamagotchi-related and super-safe! Unlike Facebook and many other networking sites, TamaTalk features moderators and safety rules. The "Karma" feature lets you determine whether a certain member is a reliable source of information. All content is required to be clean and polite, and the disclosure of excessive personal information (i.e. addresses, phone numbers, full names) is strictly forbidden. There is a "report" button next to every post, in case harassing and rude behavior do occur. The staff of TamaTalk are open and friendly. Over half of the website is devoted to Tamagotchi, and the rest is for discussion of appropriate topics which are not Tamagotchi-related. With Tamachat! (a chat room available for members) and plenty of fun for all ages, TamaTalk is sure to become your site of choice.

So why not join today? It's friendly, fun, and free!

TamaTalk: the social network and forum that DOESN'T stalk you (or get you stalked). Join NOW.

This ad uses persuasive writing, so I've encountered the problems a worried parent would consider. Your input is greatly appreciated. Any additions you would like to make?

Hmmm. I don't think there is much I would change with that... It sounds great! Nice job, Amat Gotchi! I wish we could use that in a TamaTalk ad. Does TT even advertise anywhere? Because if they do, they should definitely use that paragraph you wrote.

So what about Internet visitors above the age of 10? Just saying that TamaTalk is "safe" won't be effective enough in acquiring a significant audience (let alone any older people that would be interested in this forum). Unless we are going to cater to the Preschool-1st Grade crowd, maybe the ad should focus on the other benefits of TamaTalk as well.

That is true: most of our members are over ten but many people will be wondering whether tamatalk is a reputable site. But you're right, my ad is a bit trite. Many adults see the value in lack of stalking and invasion of privacy though i will revise the ad sooner or later. im on my kobo mini right now and im akwardly typing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back