Now that TamaTown is down, what do you do now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardcore Tama

Reaction score
Well actually, TamaTown has been down for a long time, BUT- I haven't used it since 2009. I missed out on all the new stuff on that site! And I missed out on Tama-Go's!! (and the online part that came with tamatown for the tama-go) And I'm pretty sad about that. I was curious if any of the other members of this site go to other websites for a means for online fun! (Like Neopets, or other virtual pet/egg evolving websites.) I need something to SERIOUSLY distract me until I get my new Kuchipatchi Tama-Go and until TamaTown comes back (if it ever comes back :angry: ).

So if you got any cool places you'd like me to check out, or share with other members, please do tell!

(Also a quick note, this is tamagotchi related and I think off topic related, if this is posted in the wrong thread please tell me!)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not really in the wrong section, it could also fit into the TamaTown and e-Tamago section, but don't worry about it. ;)

Well, I never really missed TamaTown...it just brings back bad memories so I quit in early 2011. What I do instead? Real life and TamaTalk! TamaTalk is great fun, and the people who used to be around on here then come back and get into the new Tamas never regret it. There's a lot for you to catch up on here. We've had new members, moderators, Tama releases and site updates since you were first here.

As for other sites...I don't use it, but a lot of TT members are into Tumblr, a free blogging site where you can do stuff like follow other people and customise your own blog. You could try that. But DON'T downloads Guffins, which is a "virtual pet" but is really a virus. It took over my friend EMF's TT account and sent me and a few others mean messages. No advertising, just calling me various bad words. Why someone would set up a virus just to swear at young kids and not take their money or something is a mystery to me, but whatever.

I already have a tumblr, but it's not a really kid-friendly website, so I don't know why some people on TamaTalk use it. As for new sites I meant like I said egg hatching game site things etc... I don't download much onto my laptop either and I don't plan on it, thanks for the warning! And yes! I have caught up on all the news and ordered a Tama-Go hopefully in another 3 years from now north america could have a new tama or at least have TamaTown back. (Mostly just wishful thinking but alas~~)

Well I've never used TamaTown and always dreamed of one day being able to go on, but I never got the chance. If you want a kid-friendly virtual pet site, try MaraPets or Club Penguin. Or perhaps you'd like to go to TamaCraze - a Tamagotchi forum where you can look after your own Tamagotchi online! I hope this doesn't count as advertising. :p

It shouldn't because I asked about them. I joined TamaCraze and hope I can try to get a virtual pet there, who are you on there? I'd be nice to know someone xD and it doesn't have to be 100% kid friendly since I am 16 hahaha.

I emailed BANDAI about this and they still havent replied for two weeks! Oh well bye bye tamatown :angry: I really wanna play with my :mimitchi: online :(

I feel your pain. Just keep trying and maybe one day it WILL BE BACK! (haha if you get what I'm alluding to)

I still can use european TT sites for v3's and v4's, so it's fine, i'm from europe anyway.

But even european music city is down, and i really liked to play games there and to make my room...

There is a japanese site which is somewhat like MC, but with less features. I don't remember the name though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back