Watch Out, Dazzminatchi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
(DON’T KILL ME DAZZ :eek: I just wrote this story to put you off meeting me. >83)

On Tamagotchi Planet there lived two Tamagotchis called Kurosantchi and Dazzminatchi. They were the best of friends. But there was one problem. Kurosantchi was obsessed with her husband, Ikemen Mametchi, and it drove Dazzminatchi (who was single) up the wall.

One day the two friends were in the park chatting. Dazzminatchi noticed that Kurosantchi’s belly was rather rounded.

“How come you are getting so tubby lately?” Dazzminatchi asked, narrowing her eyes.

“I’m pregnant with triplets!” Kurosantchi replied proudly, patting her stomach. “ALL from Ikemen Mametchi this time.”

Dazzminatchi’s mouth dropped open. She remembered that Kurosantchi once had twins, but one of the babies was from Mametchi and the other was from Kuromametchi. In fact, Kurosantchi had so many kids it was impossible to count them all! But at least she didn’t have as many husbands as kids.

“You ought to get hitched one of these days,” Kurosantchi suggested. “But then again, there aren’t any sexy Tamagotchis left. I’ve already married them all.”

“I’m thirsty,” Dazzminatchi interrupted briskly, trying to change the subject. “Do you have anything to drink?”

“Why of course!” Kurosantchi grinned, and something told Dazzminatchi that her friend had a surprise in store for her. Kurosantchi reached into her bag and pulled out a thermos and one for Dazzminatchi too. She gave one to Dazzminatchi and eagerly drank from the other. “The most delicious drink in the world!” she announced, giving Dazzminatchi a look she just didn’t trust.

“I’m not drinking it until you tell me what’s inside!” Dazzminatchi protested, pulling a face.

Kurosantchi drank the entire thermos before she finally gave in. She faced Dazzminatchi and told her, “It’s Ikemen Mametchi saliva!” with her eyes shining.

Dazzminatchi let out a gasp and threw her hands up into the air. “Oh, horrors! Is it true?” she demanded, dumping her thermos on the ground and backing away.

“YES!” Kurosantchi hissed, and snatched the thermos from the ground, twisted off the lid, and waved it at Dazzminatchi threateningly.

“You wouldn’t!” Dazzminatchi whispered. Her eyes widened as Kurosantchi didn’t seem to be able to hear her; she lurked closer, and Dazzminatchi heard the Ikemen Mametchi saliva sloshing around in the thermos.

There was no choice but to make a run for it. She whipped around and sprinted away as fast as she could, her heart pounding in terror. She glanced over her shoulder and let out a shocked yelp as she saw Kurosantchi giving chase at full speed. Some of the Ikemen Mametchi saliva splashed out and splattered the ground, but there still seemed to be enough left to give Dazzminatchi a good drenching if she wasn’t careful.

Dazzminatchi was exhausted; she could run no farther. She stumbled to the ground, panting, and before long Kurosantchi was looming above her. She tipped the thermos, and Dazzminatchi screamed is the Ikemen Mametchi saliva poured out all over her. She felt the bubbly, sticky stuff soak into her clothes and dampen her skin. There seemed to be no end to it! When would it stop?!

“Kurosantchi, STOP!” Dazzminatchi pleaded, but that turned out to be a big mistake because Kurosantchi took it as an opportunity to poor the liquid into her mouth. ”AAAAAaRRrrrGGGhhhH!” she gurgled as she felt it seep down her throat… She choked and spluttered, and knew she was drowning…

Dazzmina sat up with a jolt. It was the middle of the night. It was all just a bad dream! She certainly wasn’t a Tamagotchi, and as far as she was concerned her friend Eternal Mametchi Fan wasn’t pregnant with triplets. In fact, today she was going to meet EMF in real life!

So Dazzmina got out of bed, got ready, and her parents drove her to the park where they were going to meet. Once they were there, she got out of the car and looked around. Where was EMF?

“Are you thirsty?” asked a terribly familiar voice. It was Kurosantchi’s voice from her dream. Dazzminatchi shivered with dread as she saw Kurosantchi, with a round tummy, creeping towards her. And she was slowly unscrewing the lid of a thermos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back