Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Having problems with TT not loading?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Admin

• admin user photo
  • Group: Admin

Posted 21 August 2012 - 02:43 PM ( #1 )

I am trying to track down a problem some people have reported where TT isn't loading or is just generally glitchy. Anyone seeing this? Please post here!

Replies

Views

Started

21 Aug 2012

Last Post

29 Dec 2012

Nazotchi25

• nazotchi25 user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 21 August 2012 - 06:55 PM ( #2 )

i have noticed instances where the "enter" logo would load fast, but then the index will just never do anything to load.
sometimes when navigting to a forum or a profile it will do this as well and then nothing will load. so i try again ina few hours.

digigirl101

• digigirl101 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 21 August 2012 - 08:52 PM ( #3 )

Sometimes it doesn't load, but you definitely cannot create an account ever. I don't know about logging in, but others have said their accounts on TT have just disappeared.

jordboss

• jordboss user photo

Posted 22 August 2012 - 12:02 AM ( #4 )

I cannot seem to enter the chat. It starts of working fine, but then when decide to leave, it wont let me unless I close the tab down. Then when I try to re enter it will not let me and say's that I have been kicked from the chat.

SugarGal156

• sugargal156 user photo

Posted 22 August 2012 - 01:07 AM ( #5 )

Posted Image Posted Image I get this every time I try to view the forums with TicTax

bluegreen

• bluegreen user photo

Posted 22 August 2012 - 04:42 AM ( #6 )

Earlier today, at around 3:00 PM (GMT +8 hours because I'm pretty sure you're living in a country with a different time zone), I went to the forums everything was working fine but then it took a long time loading and then it said that the website was experiencing problems or was down or something so I tried again at around 5:00 and it's working now.

booboo1

• booboo1 user photo

Posted 22 August 2012 - 07:36 PM ( #7 )

This isn't that big of a deal, but whenever I'm on my grandmothers computer, TamaChat doesn't work :/ (Its only a few times a week though)

I use Google Chrome as my browser, and I already cleared my cache, cookies, AND internet history. I'm not sure why it's not working D: It just says "You have been kicked from the chat room." thing =w=

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo

Posted 25 August 2012 - 05:35 AM ( #8 )

I do not have this problem... :huh: Maybe instead of going to Tamatalk.com and then clicking "Enter on the gateway, you should try typing "www.tamatalk.com/IB" in the address bar on your browser. I'm not sure if it will work, it's just an idea. :P

bluegreen

• bluegreen user photo

Posted 25 August 2012 - 06:11 AM ( #9 )

Also sometimes when I copy & paste something into the reply thing I get an error message that says "Aww snap!" or something with a picture of a square with snowflake eyes wearing a scarf. I'll put a screenshot next time if it happens again. I just learned how to take screenshots on my laptop today

Edited by bluegreen, 25 August 2012 - 06:14 AM.

SugaryGoesRAWR

• sugarygoesrawr user photo

Posted 01 September 2012 - 05:51 PM ( #10 )

I'm not sure if this counts but I've been getting this recently, and it averagely lasts an hour - and it came back this morning, which is the time of the picture.
Posted Image

Edited by SugaryGoesRAWR, 01 September 2012 - 05:51 PM.

tamatown123

• tamatown123 user photo
  • Group: Validating

Posted 03 September 2012 - 09:51 PM ( #11 )

OK, so I did lots of things to my siggy to make it all cool and fun, and then when I pressed "Save" It completely DISSAPEARED!

The Ultimate Doomer

• the-ultimate-doomer user photo

Posted 04 September 2012 - 04:23 AM ( #12 )

OK, so I did lots of things to my siggy to make it all cool and fun, and then when I pressed "Save" It completely DISSAPEARED!

You're not the only one who's had that problem. ;) I always keep my signature backed-up somewhere else in case that happens. :)
  • tamatown123 likes this

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Posted 06 September 2012 - 06:34 AM ( #13 )

Oh goodness, now my entire About Me vanished into thin air like... like...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Anyway, it's just gone. >.< I'm so ticked off. 8(

GotchiGuardian

• gotchiguardian user photo

Posted 08 September 2012 - 08:38 AM ( #14 )

Hmm... Nope - my computer's fine with it...

Edited by GotchiGuardian, 08 September 2012 - 08:39 AM.

kuchipatchi.is.blue55

• kuchipatchiisblue55 user photo

Posted 08 September 2012 - 06:37 PM ( #15 )

Oh goodness, now my entire About Me vanished into thin air like... like...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Anyway, it's just gone. >.< I'm so ticked off. 8(

Sometimes, if you change it or edit it and then you hit back, it might just erase itself (at least, that's the explanation I got, lol). I'd change it, and then go back to the home page by clicking the link on the bar so this way, it'll save.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Posted 09 September 2012 - 07:16 AM ( #16 )

When I right click on pictures, it goes all screwy and its on the screen, like, three times... :huh:

CactuarLOL

• cactuarlol user photo

Posted 09 September 2012 - 11:33 AM ( #17 )

I know that the top of the page says there are 10 people in chat, but I cannot seem to enter. Is this a bug?

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 09 September 2012 - 01:20 PM ( #18 )

You need to make a request in the chat access area. You are likely then to be accepted to enter chat.

CactuarLOL

• cactuarlol user photo

Posted 09 September 2012 - 01:33 PM ( #19 )

Scratch that, I've located the Chat subsection of the forum but its restricted access so I cannot view anything or post in there.

Edited by CactuarLOL, 09 September 2012 - 01:35 PM.

Zachary Konreignes

• zachary-konreignes user photo

Posted 12 September 2012 - 03:48 PM ( #20 )

People who have the error are unable to look at this topic, you know, since they can't view the forums. It's a bit redundant to make this topic where the error is occurring in my opinion.

I haven't had any issues with TT recently, on this account. I haven't checked on my jasen221 account though.

EDIT:

I tested the forums on jasen221. It seemed to be working perfectly fine. No driver errors or glitches.

I also got some interesting info from a friend...
Savy (TicTax) told me that she got the driver error on her TicTax account, but she didn't on Tamagotchi#1fan. Later, though, she told me that she started to get the error on Tamagotchi#1fan. The effects of this error are able to spread, it seems.

Savy is able to view the forums when logged out (of course, this is limited to the forums that TamaTalk shows publicly and she's unable to post.) There are more people that get this error, however Savy is the only person I remember for certain that gets the error. If I find anything else out, I'll post it here.

Edited by Zachary Konreignes, 12 September 2012 - 04:17 PM.