Photo
- - - - -

Tamagotchi ID L English or Princess Spacy?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

jordboss

• jordboss user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 21 August 2012 - 11:23 PM ( #1 )

I am buying a new Tamagotchi Tomorrow and am currently stuck deciding on which one to purchase, I have been offered a ID L English for cheap ($77 with shipping included) or I can have the Princess Spacy for the same price. I would like to have new features, but I would also like to have it in English.

If you was in my situation, what would you choose and why?

Replies

Views

Started

21 Aug 2012

Last Post

23 Aug 2012

Pantheratchi

• pantheratchi user photo

Posted 22 August 2012 - 12:08 AM ( #2 )

Definitely an English ID L....there is not that much difference between the ID L and PS - I have both and personally I prefer the ID L! Good luck deciding =)

ichiro.malfoy

• ichiromalfoy user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 22 August 2012 - 06:37 AM ( #3 )

I am buying a new Tamagotchi Tomorrow and am currently stuck deciding on which one to purchase, I have been offered a ID L English for cheap ($77 with shipping included) or I can have the Princess Spacy for the same price. I would like to have new features, but I would also like to have it in English.

If you was in my situation, what would you choose and why?

I'd say the same and get the $77 English iD L.

If you don't mind me asking, where are you going to get it? It's a very good deal!

jordboss

• jordboss user photo

Posted 22 August 2012 - 08:34 AM ( #4 )

I'd say the same and get the $77 English iD L.

If you don't mind me asking, where are you going to get it? It's a very good deal!

I have a friend in Singapore that said she would ship one over to me, and I'll pay her in PayPal. Possibly, I can get you guys some and get them shipped to me, then back to you. However I'll have to wait till I receive mine first.

Stefke2108

• stefke2108 user photo

Posted 22 August 2012 - 08:40 AM ( #5 )

You already own a Japanese ID L right?
I would go for the Princess Spacey tbh :D Nothing different to the English one vs the Japanese and atleast the PS has other characters.

ichiro.malfoy

• ichiromalfoy user photo

Posted 22 August 2012 - 08:41 AM ( #6 )

I have a friend in Singapore that said she would ship one over to me, and I'll pay her in PayPal. Possibly, I can get you guys some and get them shipped to me, then back to you. However I'll have to wait till I receive mine first.

Cool! I also did it the same way as I also have a friend in SG (found it randomly from a toy store).
That would be a very awesome idea for people who would like to have one as well but is having trouble getting a hold of it.

Pantheratchi

Posted 22 August 2012 - 01:12 PM ( #7 )

Wow jordboss, it would be really great if you could help those of us who rely want an English ID L (like me)..... Will you please keep us posted?

jordboss

• jordboss user photo

Posted 22 August 2012 - 03:07 PM ( #8 )

Yeah, I will do :D Im sure my friend wouldn't mind sending some over. In a couple of weeks, I will get my friend so send some to me and then sell them back to you :D Ill get the colour's that you need to if possible.

Blue tama1234

• blue-tama1234 user photo

Posted 22 August 2012 - 06:18 PM ( #9 )

If theres a tmgc iD L in English there should be a English Spacy .

jordboss

• jordboss user photo

Posted 22 August 2012 - 09:36 PM ( #10 )

I have contacted someone regarding this, they said that currently there isn't one, but I expect one to come soonish.

Pantheratchi

Posted 22 August 2012 - 11:42 PM ( #11 )

So then I can place my 'order' (haha!!!)? Woohoo!! I can pay through Paypal.... So if possible, I would like a blue or white English ID L tama..... Jordboss, I think you have just become my new best friend :D

jordboss

• jordboss user photo

Posted 23 August 2012 - 01:06 AM ( #12 )

Haha, Its okay. I would have to find out how much shipping is from mine to where ever yo are :) Ill be able to get white for defiantly. When I get mine, ill go to the post office and ask how much it would cost to ship to you :D Then ill get one for you. Payment by Paypal sounds good :L

Pantheratchi

Posted 23 August 2012 - 01:54 AM ( #13 )

Awesome!! Just let me know when you need my details and then I will pm them to you =)

graficks

• graficks user photo

Posted 23 August 2012 - 09:47 AM ( #14 )

Hey everyone! Just a friendly reminder regarding trades/sales/buying on TamaTalk. This topic was initially started to discuss which Tamagotchi jordboss should acquire, but is now heading a little off-topic. If you wish to discuss a transaction, please look at the rules over at the tBay subforum and create a new topic there.

*topic closed as per topic-starter's request*