Memetchi figure

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SA311

Reaction score
I have a black tama-go (which came with a mametchi figure) and when I try using the memetchi figure nothing happens.

The problem can´t be the tamagotchi as the mametchi one works fine.

Please help.

The transparent or the white bottom one?

Either way, you need to wait for the welcome message. Then go to the gotchi icon to get to the stuff included. Far right icon on the topic.

You might not have slid the figure in properly. Try pushing it a little harder and hold onto the figure at the bottom. If that doesn't work, check the bottom of the Memetchi figure for any problems: dust, damage, etc. If you see anything odd, please feel free to post a picture of the bottom, top, and sides of the figure.

I think it's just the normal glitch, everyone else has ^-^ just try again and a bit harder.

If it still doesn't work, do as amat gotchi says and post some pics, we'll try to help you out ;)

Clean the bottom of your Memetchi figure with a moist (Not soaked) rag or Toilet paper, whatever you do, DO NOT USE KLEENEX. The paper is very brittle and it may leave some kleenex peices in your gotchi figure, if it doesn't work, try using Amat Gotchi's advice.

EDIT: I had to go back to read Amat's username :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried every thing and nothing worked :angry:

dsc00040xu.jpg

This is the figure.

It is not dirty as I got the Tama-Go an the figure two days ago (21 of august)

I also noticed it is harder to slide it in than the Mametchi one.

Unfortunately, I think the problem is with the Tama-Go itself. Another member stated that they had the same problem..but when they bought a new Tama-Go, the figures worked perfectly fine. So, not good news - I guess. But if you buy another one you can connect them both :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back