Photo
- - - - -

What do you do when waiting for a tama in the mail.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

bunnychi43

• bunnychi43 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 30 August 2012 - 04:49 PM ( #18 )

Well I've only ever had to wait for one tama (ID L) but I checked tracking every 10 minutes or so and tortured my mom to check the mailbox every 2 minutes and when my mom did check the mailbox and it wasn't in there I made a weird noise that scared my bunny.When I got it I was screaming sooooooooooooo much and freaking out with happiness.Oh and I also spent most of my time researching it and annoying my parents with information 24 7 (or at least till I started getting a headache).

dazzilitchigirl

• dazzilitchigirl user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 01 September 2012 - 03:37 AM ( #19 )

I ask whoever will listen "why is it that four humans get right round the world in 35 hours and a single Tama takes 35 DAYS to get less than halfway?!" In once incident, we were visiting my brother's friend's house and my mom said that after the visit I could open three Tamas that had arrived just before we left, and we stayed two hours more than we were supposed to...anyone would get impatient. And anyone would be counting down the years until I can stay home alone for more than fifteen minutes. :P

Cieletchi

• cieletchi user photo

Posted 09 September 2012 - 01:45 PM ( #20 )

When I order a tamagotchi, and it doesnt come in the 1st Registered day (E,g its going to come Aug 12 Through Aug 15 and its already Aug 13)
I scream and cry and I show the my anger to the mailman for bringing my order late and stuff like that.

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 09 September 2012 - 02:25 PM ( #21 )

Hey Cieletchi, the time frame is a estimated time to expect. It won't alwas be on the first or second day... Sometimes misses the third... Remember it is not the fault of the deliverer/post man/woman... It takes time to ship items aross the world. It stinks sometimes to wait, but it always seems worth the wait for me...

Cieletchi

• cieletchi user photo

Posted 09 September 2012 - 03:05 PM ( #22 )

Oh I know that, I just get a little mad when It comes late, I have Issues.

Once, I let my 2 dogs out for the mailman, Im eeeeviiiil!

Edited by Cieletchi, 09 September 2012 - 03:06 PM.

icewolf113

• icewolf113 user photo

Posted 09 September 2012 - 05:08 PM ( #23 )

Oh I know that, I just get a little mad when It comes late, I have Issues.

Once, I let my 2 dogs out for the mailman, Im eeeeviiiil!

I wouldn't suggest letting your dogs out at the mailman, you can get in a lot of trouble along with putting your dogs at risk.

As for how I wait, I usually pace back and forth between front and back doors. Out by us the mail people are horrible, they don't always give the right mail to people. Last week I had someone from down the roads mail...and they had mine. Our numbers aren't even close. I also check the tracking info several times a day... then I get frustrated because it isn't even updated. Why have tracking when you don't update it till a half hour before the package is supposed to arrive?! Sigh, luckily I work from home so I don't have to worry about anything sitting outside in the weather for to long.

Brittygotchi

• brittygotchi user photo

Posted 09 September 2012 - 06:47 PM ( #24 )

If I have the tracking number, I set USPS to email me updates, and then I still check the website every few hours.
I read old tama-logs of the version I'm getting.
I save any charts or downloads to my computer.
I pick out names I might name it if it's a boy or girl
Sometimes I feel like crying when it's taking too long to arrive
I think about how I'll feel when I finally open the package when I'm trying to go to sleep.
I stick a special thumb-tack in my wall of tamas for where it will hang at night.

Lol everything I'm pretty much doing as I wait for my English iD L