What do you do when waiting for a tama in the mail.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cieletchi

Reaction score
When I am waiting for a tamagotchi, I squeal like a little girl, and every 10 minuites I check my doorstep, then, I scan my Mail (For any tracking information) and wait.... I check my spam too. Then, when Im not at home, I check in my phone if it has been shipped yet, if it is, I scream and jump and clap like a girl (In public) then, I beg to my mom to take me home (Sometimes, im even home alone...) and I play all day.... What do you do when you wait for your Tamagotchi?

I check the tracking stuff at least 4 times a day, and spend all my free time researching the features of the tama I ordered. And I dream about it arriving at my house, and when I wake up I'm sad because it wasn't actually here yet.

I check the tracking status maybe 35 times a day, and I just get so impatient that I check my doorstep every hour.

I never get tracking stuff, maybe because my dad chooses not to give it to me. :p

I complain about how slow shipping is and then I forget about it until it comes. xD

I am so impatient! I check my tracking code everyday, and look up how long it will take by car/bus to get from where I bought it to my home. I talk about it a lot and how much I want it and have a bit of a freak out hahah ;;

I go crazy. And not just over Tamas, pretty much anything I order. I check the doorstep, and the mailbox, even on days when the mail truck doesn't come. Then I feel dissapointed. Then I do lots of internets to try and keep me occupied. It never works.

After I check the mail and front porch and it hasn't arrived, I try to keep as busy as possible--and be productive--so that the next day comes a bit faster!

...I can't imagine how anxious I'll be when I finally order an iD L!

Well when I do have a tracking number, I check it every chance I get, and when I don't, I'm just like AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGH.

And I constantly mention something that I ordered when I am waiting for it. I must have said "I WANT MY IKEMEN MAMETCHI STICKER NOOOOOOOOOOW!" 50,000 times in two weeks. ;D

Well when I do have a tracking number, I check it every chance I get, and when I don't, I'm just like AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGH.

And I constantly mention something that I ordered when I am waiting for it. I must have said "I WANT MY IKEMEN MAMETCHI STICKER NOOOOOOOOOOW!" 50,000 times in two weeks. ;D
I talk about it a lot too! Hahahaha

Well I also never ever do anything that might prevent me from getting to the door in time in case my stuff arrives, e.g. watch a DVD on my computer or have a shower which is why I didn't shower for a month or so o_O

Well,

When i'm waiting for a Tamagotchi, I look of videos of my Tamagotchi of people unboxing them. After 1 week of waiting, I start to grow a little impatient. 2 weeks, I really start to get impatient and mad. 2 weeks & 5 days I will start asking question for everyone, start calling USPS, and go to the post office everyday to see if it has arrived. I dont really have anything for 3 weeks + because i've never had a package sent to me that took that long. :blink:

- TamaTamatchi

I usually blog about my purchase and check if the item is shipped. I usually keep an image of the tama/item I bought on my desktop to remember what I bought and how nice it is...

Sometimes, if I know what days it might arrive, I write it down in my day planner: "Tamagotchi will have arrived by now! Hurray!" and so on :-D

I check the tracking info frequently, even when I know the package couldn't be anywhere near my house. Right now I'm looking up things about the Tama-Go since that is what I am waiting for. I am also fretting about how it is supposed to arrive on Friday, and how it will arrive while I am at work and be sitting outside in 90+ degree weather until I get home.

*Edit: on an amusing note, I checked my tracking again just now and to my astonishment discovered that it's out for delivery today! Turns out it shipped from a location about a 45 minute drive from my house and arrived at my post office this morning.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just received my Tama-Go two days ago and it's so great! It came on the first possible day for it to arrive.

Well I've only ever had to wait for one tama (ID L) but I checked tracking every 10 minutes or so and tortured my mom to check the mailbox every 2 minutes and when my mom did check the mailbox and it wasn't in there I made a weird noise that scared my bunny.When I got it I was screaming sooooooooooooo much and freaking out with happiness.Oh and I also spent most of my time researching it and annoying my parents with information 24 7 (or at least till I started getting a headache).

I ask whoever will listen "why is it that four humans get right round the world in 35 hours and a single Tama takes 35 DAYS to get less than halfway?!" In once incident, we were visiting my brother's friend's house and my mom said that after the visit I could open three Tamas that had arrived just before we left, and we stayed two hours more than we were supposed to...anyone would get impatient. And anyone would be counting down the years until I can stay home alone for more than fifteen minutes. :p

When I order a tamagotchi, and it doesnt come in the 1st Registered day (E,g its going to come Aug 12 Through Aug 15 and its already Aug 13)

I scream and cry and I show the my anger to the mailman for bringing my order late and stuff like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back