Why can't I visit my grandparent in tama town?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Somefruits

Reaction score
Is my version 3 tamagotchi glitchy? It's on the third generation, but I can never select 'history' and I can only visit my parent. There is no option to see my grandparent... Why is this? Is it broken? I visited my parent a couple times and it eventually told my to visit my grandparent, but I simply cannot get a code from my tamagotchi! :(

Last edited by a moderator:
In tamatown? Its somewhere in there... But if its like the most recent Tamatown... Its down too... But I think that is where you see them.

I had that problem with my old V3: the one where it only shows the parent in the list, and even that disappears after a while. This, I hear, is from not pushing the reset button after you pull out the tab. Unless you reset your Tamagotchi, I'm afraid this problem is unfixable. My new V3 is fine and doesn't have this problem. (My old V3 got stolen and when I got it back it had the buttons ripped out and the screen was all messed up like a dog had chewed on it or something, completely unsalvageable...OFF TOPIC!)

Sorry, but you'll just have to go without some souvenirs. V3s and V4s are SO glitchy... :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back