Broken Dinkie Dino re-sale, beware!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stefke2108

Reaction score
Some of you might have read the topic about the Dinkie Dino I've bought from Ebay that had a broken screen and the L+R buttons didn't work either.

It wasn't a fake, just a broken one. It was supposed to be in new in box condition. After telling him it was broken and that I changed the batteries and opened it up etc he told me to send it back and I got a full refund.

Same seller also sold me a MINT Hong Kong Collectors Edition P1, however it was not MINT at all, the box was damaged and it didn't even have the certificate inside. I kept this one because it was cheap afterall (should of send that one back aswel tbh)

Now however, the warning, he's selling that same yellow Dinkie Dino again on Ebay, listed as brand new, never opened MINT condition....

Try to avoid this seller, his items aren't MINT and not even in good condition!

He's from Spain and you'll recognize his auctions right away, he always has a very low price (like 1 dollar or a few cents) for the Tamagotchi and ask 40 dollar or something shipping.

P.S.

He is VERY friendly and polite though, can't say anything about that :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep here's the link : https://myworld.ebay.com/oc-rc/&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2754

I'm not sure he knows what MINT means though :p he seemed very honest and friendly, refunded me without any problem.

Just the fact that he lists everything as new in box never opened and MINT while it's obviously broken or damaged. Or even missed pieces!

He's cheap, ships very fast! Just items are really poor :(

Says this :

Description:

You are buying a new brand yellow Dinkie Dino

Condition: Mint / New brand / Unopened

He knows it's broken and that I opened it :p

I find it odd that he has 100% feedback.....

Are you sure that he doesn't have like a package of yellow dinkie dinos? I mean, it's not too uncommon for people who used to have stores full of them to sell them now cause they still have the stock of them... maybe it was a bogus one and he refunded you and just posted up a new one? I mean - yes that's unlikely, but it is a possibility. Not all sellers sell in the format that they have[ X ]amount availble/5 sold (you usually see that above the BIN or whatever ( i think that way costs more on ebay...).

Just a thought..... I mean he could possibly also be a scumbag and selling what he knows is broken good.

-Purn

Edit: he's probably a scumbag now that I looked at it - he's not accepting returns now so he probably wants to shove it off on someone and have them stuck with it.

Yeah, when I figured out it was broken and asked for a refund or a replacement he told me he didn't have any other Dinkies only some fake ones and that he was a collector too.

I also gave him a positive feedback because I was just glad that I got my money back in the end :(

Same with the p1 with the missing certificate... It was cheap and shipped very fast so meh didn't dare to leave a bad one.

Yeah... sounds a little dodgy to me that he has 100% positive feedback... as Purpurn said, he just wants to get rid of it and get it out of his way.

I reported this guy to ebay as he was attempting to circumvent paying ebay fees (hence high shipping and low cost of item). His account was suspended. Now it's back up--I assume he was so polite to ebay they re-activated his account. But he is still doing the same thing...

I don't really care that he avoids fees, but I reported him because that is a clear sign of a dishonest seller. I don't believe the feedback!

Yeah, something was dodgy about him!

He always has nice items but I'm not buying form him again since the items are not at all as described, I'll pay a little bit more with someone else instead tbh.

Oh Dinkie dinos, you so silly. :D
Admittedly, I haven't had great luck with Dinkie type pets and even though I want to play them I don't buy them anymore XD They tend to get broken or are already broken.

-Purn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back