Log V4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

memetchi <3

Reaction score
Yeah so this is like my 4th log I've had so far. boo.

No pictures of my TMGC, yet. So this will be a text log along with some doodles I'll pop up.

So I started up my V4.5 this morning(in case you're wondering, it looks like this ) and accidentally selected Reset instead of Download. *sigh* After getting the time and stuff done the egg hatched to a baby boy. I named him Dippy, hehe.

Played some games with him and such, evolved to Kuchitamatchi.

V4.png
I'm gonna try and aim for either Uramametchi, Hikotchi, Daiyatchi, or Crackertchi.

And I shall leave you all with a .gif.

D4NC3P4RTYON3.gif

This log may have sudden stops, weird pictures/videos, and random talk. But don't worry, cause that's how it's going to be.

Over 20 views? Not to bad I guess.

Well my wish came true, Dippy evolved to Daiyatchi(the diamond Tamagotchi). Yay. Got the mail and he left Preschool, poor baby. Got more mail, poop. Who on earth would save poop and send it to someone? More mail, application for Tama School. I accidentally chose the turtle teacher instead of the flower teacher. Phoo. Need more Sparkle points. Hmm... I'll try and get either Uramametchi, Uratogetchi, or Celebtchi.

Been playing Fighting is Magic, Pinkie's my best so far. Gotta practice with the other ponies. :v

uh yeah.

Sooo...

tumblr_m9a5pnd3Dy1qgphvz.png

BYE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow I actually got an Uratogetchi. *gasp* I accomplished something, TWICE.

tumblr_m9excgvCRg1r937a2o1_100.jpg

yay. Wow my skill points are so low, I'm surprised I even got a job. Dippy works as a baker, I was trying to get a barber, but they didn't accept. :c So I used some codes and got cool(ish) stuff. A slide, a playhouse, a cellphone, !!(the cloning thingy), Honey, and a pen.

Oh yeah, I told you guys I would give you a doodle, so here you go.

tumblr_m9fqm0UmXS1rq3cuz.jpg

Your name is Ranbow Swan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, oops forgot about this... ^^;

Yeah Dippy got kicked out of the Bakery and I was given the choice to choose another job, I tried out for Restaurant and they accepted! I also got a couple of fishing hooks, one was a big fish, two of them were points. Point total of 5000. Gotchi King gave me some money too. Yay.

Oh yeah, Dippy got married today to a Mukimukitchi. Okay then...

Got a baby boy.

Now I have to figure out what to name him once Dippy leaves.

Welp.

Dippy finally left(which was like 4 days ago, lol) and I named the boy Lucky.

So glad I did.

Cause I went out with my family and I forgot to put him to sleep, and we were out for a couple hours, and he was still alive. I'm so proud of you, Lucky. You are now an adult.

Lucky evolved to a Hitodetchi(yes) and I got really lazy and hardly played games with him. Regardless, I still got the teenager I wanted which I think requires good care. :s Crackertchi went to school and I was paying attention this time and chose the Flower Teacher.

You know I never knew what the item you get when you pick the Flower Teacher. Is it a candle or hat or something? I think it's a hat with a face on it. Guess it doesn't matter, cause I really want those Sparkle points. Gimme dem spahkles~

I should mention, Gotchi King has been pretty generous. He's been giving me plants, shovels and Gotchi points alot. Thank you G.K.

Anyway, today Lucky evolved to Samuraitchi. Sweet. Got kicked out of school, and applied for the Barber shop job thing. He got accepted, yay.

And that's pretty much what happened during the 4 days of no updates. Pffft.

Alright, I'll give you guys a dumb drawing:

tumblr_m9y54vndmc1rwl5m3o1_500.png

Buh bye.

Ahhhh, killed my log.

Dippy got married(couple days ago, lol) to Mukimukitchi.

tumblr_maex5u0kRG1rq3cuz.png

tumblr_maex5pGznf1rq3cuz.png

Why.

This time I got a baby girl, yay. c: I named her Lyra.

Man she's such a cutie, but I didn't take care of her very well... She evolved to a Tamatchi and then to a Young Ura-Memetchi.

tumblr_maexdku6IS1rq3cuz.png

See? Ultimate cutie(Tamagotchi wise, of course). Went to school, chose Flower Teacher, got a sweet lookin' hat thingy.

tumblr_maexfwhkEA1rq3cuz.png

Gotchi King came and gave me two fishing poles(I love those things, 'kay.), the first one gave me a huge fish, the second pole gave me 1000 Gotchi Points. Yay.

Alright, I'm gonna try and aim for Urazukyutchi. And by aim I mean by leaving it alone while doing homework hoping she doesn't die.

Latest posts

Back