Minecraft

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sonicfan253

Reaction score
Ohayder guys, I started a topic about minecraft! I haven't looked through the older pages yet so I can't determine whether there's already a topic about it or not. Basically Minecraft is the most awesome game I've ever played. That's right, Call Of Duty fans, start hatin'.

Speaking of Call Of Duty, if anyone comes here to flame minecraft and call it stupid, don't. Okay? You can go off and play games where you shoot people's heads off and we'll talk about the best indie game ever.

Anyway, back to Minecraft. If you have never played this game, go watch some youtube videos or read about it! Seriously, go do it!

Now for some focused Minecraft discussion. At the time of this post, Yesterday the new snapshot was released: 12w34a! It adds all kinds of new things like the Wither, Flower Pots, Item Frames, Walls, Dyed Armor, go check it out!

Anyone else have anything to say?

I used to play Minecraft, but my computer got super slow on it so I didn't play it.

It's fun, but it kinda creeped me out(cause of Creepers, Skeletons, etc...). One time I decided to go kill some monsters and I turned my back on the door and then BOOM, explosion out of freakin' nowhere.

*sigh* good times.

I don't keep up with the Minecraft updates anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
I play minecraft, it's quite fun, however I've recently got into Terraria, it has much better caving systems. :wub:

I'm a fan of Minecraft, although I play Classic a lot more than Premium. I just enjoy the creative aspect of it. Plus, the Zombie Survival server I staff on is there.

I play Terraria alot, too. But the recent updates of Minecraft got me interested again!

I know lots of people who play Minecraft but I don't play myself but I want to but my parents won't let me buy it. :( And I can't think of a nice username to sign up with. (Any suggestions?) I read articles about Minecraft online, though, so when I finally get it I'll know how to play it. Mooshrooms xD

Yeah Mooshrooms in 1.0 made me die laughing. XD

Personally I love the hidden new boss mob, the Wither. Go look it up on the wiki, it is so darn creepy.

The new invisibilty potions are deadly if u hit a creeper though :-/ the new dyes are cool though

I love minecraft. I have terraria but I don'y like it as much.

I have mine little pony ^^

Anybudy here play on Bronycraft?

I love Minecraft and it's most likely my favorite game due to how much you can actually do in it and with it. I love the updates and appreciate the staff of Mojang for having such a nice connection with the players, and it's where I met my boyfriend. I quite fancy semi-vanilla survival servers most because they're simple, but any kind of server will keep me entertained for a while. At the moment though, I'm settled on a strict vanilla server with my boyfriend where no commands or plugins are used. If you would like to play with me anytime, hit me up with an ip and I'd be willing.

MESSAGE TO EVERYONE: DO NOT GET SNAPSHOT 12W39A OR B.

THERE ARE MAJOR LIGHTING GLITCHES AND EXTREME BUGS! YOU WONT MISS OUT BECAUSE IT DOESN'T ADD ANYTHING NEW, ONLY A CRAPPY NEW LIGHTING ENGINE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back