Regular Show OOOOH!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FunFunMametchi

Reaction score
Okay so this is a Regular Show Role Play about pretty much everything that happens in Regular Show.

You can play up to 3 to make everything go faster for the charcters that anyone wants to be.

But most inportently, you must have seen the Regular Show to join this roleplay.

I'm Benson, Rigby and Ilene.We can start today.

Yay as they say OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, I call Mordecai, Pops, and Margret. :D

(I'll get this party started :D )

Mordecai blinked sleepily as the sunlight glinted through the blinds.

"Urrrgghhh," he groaned, rolling off his mattress, bringing the dark colored blanket with him.

He stomped over to Rigby, or at least what would be Rigby if he hadn't been buried by the colossal pile of clothes.

"Dude, get up," Mordecai said, shaking him.

Pops hummed a merry little tune as he munched on a bowl of Rice Krispies.

"Oooooh I can't hear the snap, crackle, and pop ooohhooooheee!"

Margret sighed as she got into her car and pulled out of the driveway, headed for an early shift at the coffee shop.

Rigby slid off his bed." Aghhhh......."he mumbled. " What's for breakfast?''

Benson grabbed his clip board so he could mark today's work.

Eilene grabbed her scooter as she headed on her way to the coffe shop.

"I dunno. Come on," Mordecai said, dragging Rigby out of bed and down the hallway into the kitchen. He peeped inside the refrigerator.

"Miiillkkk."

Pops headed into Benson's room.

"Top of the morning, Benson!" he cried cheerfully. "Would you like to play tiddley winks with me?"

Margret parked in front of the shop, and saw Ilene on her scooter rolling toward her.

"Hey, Ilene!" she said. "Morning."

"Cereal!"Rigby said as he peered in the cupboard and grabbed a bowl of corn puffs.

"So, Morticai? shall we go to the coffe shop today to visit Margret and Eilene?Or should we stay home and do our work early and go to the coffe shop in the afternoon.I think we should do plan 2.What about you Morticai?

"Sorry Pops. I can't play tiddley winks with you now. I have to assign today's work. Maybe Morticai and Rigby would injoy to play."said benson hoping he wouldn't hurt Pop's feelings.

Benson set down his clipboard and clicked his pen to write.

"Hi Margret!" Called Eilene from her scooter. "Do you think that we'll see Morticai and Rigby today?"

Mordecai crunched on his cereal.

"Wow Rigby, for once you're actually choosing the better plan. Surprising. Is your brain okay?"

Just then Pops burst into the kitchen.

"Mordecai, Rigby, hellooo!" he cried. "Would you like to play a game of tiddly winks with mee? I asked Benson, but sadly it was a no no." Pops' face looked sad.

"Uhh... well, Pops, we gotta get to work..." Mordecai started.

Then he looked at Pops' sad face and glanced at Rigby, and back at Pops again.

"Okay, sure! A quick game couldn't hurt, right Rigby?"

"Probably," replied Margret. "They usually pop in."

She helped Ilene off her scooter and pulled the keys to the door out of her pocket.

"Come on, we'd better get to work," she sighed as the lock clicked open.

"Dude!"whispered Rigby. "What about our plan!"

Rigby looked again at Pops' face again.

"Sure. But we'll have to make it quick."He said following Pops into his room as he pulled on Morticai's hand.

Benson checked off most of the worlk that Morticai and Rigby hadn't finished.

"This should show them to work more."said Benson to himself. "And they might never slack off again!"

Eilene followed Margret inside. as she flipped over the "CLOSED" sign to an "OPEN" sign and plugged in the cord that made the lights flash.

Then she pulled up the shades. "It's sure going to be a busy day!" she said.

"Oh yeah! I almost forgot to tell you! I left some extra donuts for Morticai and Rigby so, don't serve the chocolate sprinkle ones."Eilene said.

( Since no one is really joining,after 2 days we can take the rest of the characters.)

Mordecai followed Rigby and Pops.

"All right Pops, how do we play?" Mordecai asked.

"Well, here is a bottle, and we have to shoot these clothes pins into it! Would you like to go first, Mordecai?" Pops asked, handing him a red clothes pin.

"Okay," Mordecai replied.

"OW" he said as a splinter embedded itself in his thumb. "Oh, dude this hurts so bad!" he dropped the pin.

"Oh dear!!!" Pops cried. "Mordecai, should I call an ambulance?"

"No no, Pops. I'll be okay... Rigby, can you help me get this out?"

"All right," Margret said.

No customers were heading in yet. Margret leaned against the counter and sighed. She took her phone out of her pocket.

"Wait, my pocket?!" Margret searched in her pocket. "Oh no! I must have left the special pen that Mordecai gave me at his house last night! I'd better call him."

She dialed Mordecai's phone number.

RINGGGGGG!!!!! Rigby heard Mordicai's phone ringing.

"Hold on!!!! Your phone is ringing!!!!!! I'll pull it out later! Just answer the phone!!!!

"Dude!!!" Morticai said, but he sighed and pulled out his phone.

He looked at the caller ID. It was Margret.

"Hey Margret, what's u-" Morticai stopped.

He stared at his thumb. The area with the splinter had turned red and purple, and risen to a huge bump.

"AAGGGHHH!!!" he screamed.

His phone dropped to the ground.

"Morticai?!" Margret cried. "Are you okay? What's wrong? Hello? Hello?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back