Photo
- - - - -

Debugging weirdness

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

mimitchi ^o^

• mimitchi-o user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 24 August 2012 - 06:45 PM ( #1 )

I decided to experiment on my v3 so I unscrewed it all and opened it up. One of the connecting wires are broken and the sound stopped working so I think that was the sound. Anyways I debugged it and did the date and time, then after I went to the next page it flashed showing gozarutchi, then a weird blob with two babies and then the dead battery screen. Then it shut off. I redid it and it fixed but what happened? That was so weird.

Replies

Views

Started

24 Aug 2012

Last Post

25 Aug 2012

mimitchi ^o^

• mimitchi-o user photo

Posted 24 August 2012 - 08:18 PM ( #2 )

Yeahhh... I cleaned the inside of it and the sound wires are both broken off. When I restarted it at the bottom of the screen it looks like an ink leak but I re-opened it and it was gone. Why is there a pixel blob?

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 25 August 2012 - 06:47 AM ( #3 )

Weird random pixels blob on the screen when you take your tamagotchis apart; that's just what happens, but I don't know why. :P Maybe the debugging just went glitchy because the battery was about to die. Did you have Gozarutchi on your Tamagotchi at the time you tried debugging it?

mimitchi ^o^

• mimitchi-o user photo

Posted 25 August 2012 - 11:58 AM ( #4 )

Oh, that explains it. And I accidentally broke the screen connectors off and it took me an hour to get it back together!! I had the worst care girl with alot of legs, but she married a gozarutchi. So yeah :S?

jzwolf530

• jzwolf530 user photo

Posted 25 August 2012 - 06:20 PM ( #5 )

Well, it is a very simple "computer" that runs the tama. Debugging with a low battery could cause some unusual behavior and might "overwhelm" the tama. (Since you mentioned that there was a gozarutchi recently on your tama, it might've pulled back that old data causing gazarutchi to flash on the screen.) The blob sounds like an issue with the screen contacts, not a big deal if you successfully fixed it.