Debugging weirdness

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchi ^o^

Reaction score
I decided to experiment on my v3 so I unscrewed it all and opened it up. One of the connecting wires are broken and the sound stopped working so I think that was the sound. Anyways I debugged it and did the date and time, then after I went to the next page it flashed showing gozarutchi, then a weird blob with two babies and then the dead battery screen. Then it shut off. I redid it and it fixed but what happened? That was so weird.

Yeahhh... I cleaned the inside of it and the sound wires are both broken off. When I restarted it at the bottom of the screen it looks like an ink leak but I re-opened it and it was gone. Why is there a pixel blob?

Weird random pixels blob on the screen when you take your tamagotchis apart; that's just what happens, but I don't know why. :p Maybe the debugging just went glitchy because the battery was about to die. Did you have Gozarutchi on your Tamagotchi at the time you tried debugging it?

Oh, that explains it. And I accidentally broke the screen connectors off and it took me an hour to get it back together!! I had the worst care girl with alot of legs, but she married a gozarutchi. So yeah :S?

Well, it is a very simple "computer" that runs the tama. Debugging with a low battery could cause some unusual behavior and might "overwhelm" the tama. (Since you mentioned that there was a gozarutchi recently on your tama, it might've pulled back that old data causing gazarutchi to flash on the screen.) The blob sounds like an issue with the screen contacts, not a big deal if you successfully fixed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back