Is it just me or..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SugaryGoesRAWR

Reaction score
Is it just me who does this,

or do you guys tend to put your speaking habits/slangs/slurs into typing?

I tend to say;

S'pose

'Coz

Might've

He'd've

and all that

what about you guys?

Yes I do. I say "dat", "eez" and "eet" and sometimes type that instead of that, is, and it. But I don't really put my other speech habits into typing; for example, I say "somethink" in real life but type it normally as "something".

The only speech habit I can think of me putting in typing is, I have a habit of saying the word "like" a lot irl and sometimes when I'm typing something I tend to add the occasional "like" in there like I would irl Savy would know about this she used to point it out a lot

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't really use shortcuts (NOT EVEN WHILE TEXTING) The only ones I use are sometimes JK, OMG (which stands for Oh My Glob! Adventure Time forever!!! xD) FTW, LOL, ikr, IDK and sometimes 'Cuz (but only on the internet, NOT WHILE TEXTING)

P.S. I already know I'm weird, don't need to point it out. Or do other people NOT use shortcuts while texting too and I'm actually normal?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't really use shortcuts (NOT EVEN WHILE TEXTING) The only ones I use are sometimes JK, OMG (which stands for Oh My Glob! Adventure Time forever!!! xD) FTW, LOL, ikr, IDK and sometimes 'Cuz (but only on the internet, NOT WHILE TEXTING)

P.S. I already know I'm weird, don't need to point it out. Or do other people NOT use shortcuts while texting too and I'm actually normal?
I tend to do this as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back