Tamagotchi Manga!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
Hi! I ordered a Tamagotchi manga from CD Japan, and it's really weird but adorable. I took some photos with my laptop's webcam and they are kinda unclear but here they are...

15x5saf.jpg

Melodytchi seems to be in love with Donutchi. :huh:

n38dfs.jpg

On the page on the right, in the middle panel, the Spacy Brothers have arrows sticking into them for some reason! I don't know if you can see it in the pic but it's kinda violent when you think about it.

2aiowa8.jpg

This is from one of my favorite stories in the manga. Notice that in the top left corner of each page, Lovelitchi is naked but you can only see her head and arm.

2qd29vl.jpg

Lovelitchi and Mametchi seem to be in love in this manga. The way they're LOOKING at each other! In that one panel where they're underground Mametchi is just grinning at Lovelitchi and there isn't even any dialogue! XD

54h9p1.jpg

In the bottom left corner of this photo there is a close-up of Lovelitchi and Mametchi holding hands. :eek:

i56lpg.jpg

On the left page here, everyone's imagining their cheeks falling off of their faces... T_ I

That's all for now. I'll show you more later on. :)

I wish I could read it! So kawaii! :3

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back