- - - - -

Tama-Go: Kuchipatchi figure = Mametchi?

tama-go figures glitch

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

StenoTim

• stenotim user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 25 August 2012 - 01:06 PM ( #1 )

So, I got my Tama-Go figures today, and they seem to work well (had a couple of the usual glitches, but after sliding them on quickly and firmly, they went away).

However, my Kuchipatchi figure registers exactly the same as the Mametchi figure. I couldn't find anything about this specific glitch through a search, and it doesn't seem related to the Coin Catch/Cradles glitch. In essence, I have 2 Mametchi figures now functionality-wise, but one has a Kuchipatchi on top.

Has anyone else had a problem with a figure being an incorrect clone of another figure?

Replies

Views

Started

25 Aug 2012

Last Post

25 Sep 2012

bunnychi43

• bunnychi43 user photo

Posted 25 August 2012 - 02:15 PM ( #2 )

Um people have done this on perpose (not me) by messing with the connecters so I think you should check and make sure that there isn't anything blocking any of the connecters on the figure and the tama-go but if there isn't any blockage the your figure is glitched.

mimitchi ^o^

• mimitchi-o user photo

Posted 25 August 2012 - 02:53 PM ( #3 )

Yes, Bunnychi is right. Sometimes if you quickly slide one figure off and another on, it will still register as the figure you took off. Or, this is just a hypothesis, maybe you have an incorrect shipment. They could have accidentally put kutchipatchi on a mametchi circuit. But yes, it could be blockage making it a different connection.

StenoTim

• stenotim user photo

Posted 25 August 2012 - 03:29 PM ( #4 )

Okay, so the Kuchipatchi figure is quite odd, heh. The first time it was a Mametchi clone, then the second time it had the Pattern Shoot glitch, and now finally it's acting like a Kuchipatchi figure.

Definitely need to keep sliding them with a bit more force to keep them working properly! It was weird, because I used the Kuchipatchi before I used the Mametchi figure.

Thanks, all. :wacko:

tamatown123

• tamatown123 user photo
  • Group: Validating

Posted 26 August 2012 - 03:06 AM ( #5 )

Yeah, I had the Pattern Shoot glitch with it as well. You just need to slide it in properly.

bunnychi43

• bunnychi43 user photo

Posted 25 September 2012 - 04:15 PM ( #6 )

That actually just happened to me but instead it registered as my memetchi figure!!!

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 25 September 2012 - 04:46 PM ( #7 )

My ponytchi figure does this. It came brand new from Bandai so... its possible it has the "lite" program in the chip over-ridding the "normal character" chip... (Whatever character is on top) I got it to work once or twice, but I don't think I was too crazy over the overall on the figure.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tama-go, figures, glitch