Should there be a Tamatalk pokemon Trading Blacklist?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should it have one?

• Yes.

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No.

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Welp, with the GTS allowing you to trade any Pokemon, it would be likely that people will trade each other hacks, or scam each other. Many times have I gotten people to trade hacked starters, Level 100s without EVs, and Shiny Zek/Resh (which is impossible). Just to make sure no-one here hacks, should there be a blacklist?

o.o Um what? I'm sorry if I sound stupid, but what? If I read that correctly, then I don't think we need that. I'm very confused. >.<

A blacklist is to make sure nobody hacks in Pokemon trades, and such. It is used in many other forums, too, you know.

More like "naming and shaming" anyone who has hacked a pokemon and traded it..?

I thought some ppl actually were ok with trading hacked pokemons - (or rather it doesn't bother them).

In any case, perhaps it would be better if you made a list of TamaTalkers you've already traded with / battled with and from your own personal experience (not hearsay) can confirm that you had no problems with / a good trade - no hacks or scams, etc.. In other words, positive reports only.

It's not perfect but if you trade pokemons online there's always a chance you'll have a bad experience especially if it is with someone you hardly know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back