Photo
- - - - -

iD L questions

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

ichiro.malfoy

• ichiromalfoy user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 30 September 2012 - 08:55 PM ( #52 )

Ack, I've only got like 4000 gp right now on my iD L, you can only earn 200 gp from winning a game. Ichiro, How did you do it? xD

I earned 99,999 GP on my 10-11th generation. It does take a long while but the principle is basic - avoid feeding your Tama snacks to fill up the Friend meter.
And I've got a lot of playtime with it, particularly during morning/afternoon commute. :)

Amat Gotchi

• amat-gotchi user photo
  • Group: Validating

Posted 30 September 2012 - 09:00 PM ( #53 )

I earned 99,999 GP on my 10-11th generation. It does take a long while but the principle is basic - avoid feeding your Tama snacks to fill up the Friend meter.
And I've got a lot of playtime with it, particularly during morning/afternoon commute. :)

OFF TOPIC- Ohh, on my commute to school (1 hour on a bus full of creepy lowlives) I would be a bit afraid to take something that valuable and rare. It might get stolen, or seen by "cool" people. I've already had a bad experience with Tamas getting stolen before. :( -END OFF TOPIC!

liangjpop, what generation are you on right now?

liangjpop

• liangjpop user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 01 October 2012 - 08:11 AM ( #54 )

OFF TOPIC- Ohh, on my commute to school (1 hour on a bus full of creepy lowlives) I would be a bit afraid to take something that valuable and rare. It might get stolen, or seen by "cool" people. I've already had a bad experience with Tamas getting stolen before. :( -END OFF TOPIC!

liangjpop, what generation are you on right now?

I am on generation 9, but it's supposedly 8, because one of my tamas havent reached tamatomo yet and I had married him off too soon.

liangjpop

• liangjpop user photo

Posted 02 October 2012 - 08:29 AM ( #55 )

1. When cleaning up at the Donuts Park, my tama was awarded the environmental friendly bag. What could be done with the bag? Does it have a use?
2. What does Violetchi need to evolve into Majokko Furawa in Henshin Jo?
3. How do I acquire the 3rd happy symbol, (Yosegi Kendama) .......red star seed.......for Violetchi?

ichiro.malfoy

Posted 02 October 2012 - 08:43 AM ( #56 )

1. If you're reading the previous posts... http://www.tamatalk....40#entry3186565
2. She requires the broom, a download item.
3. You'll to plant the retro seeds (the one with the red star on it), this may take a couple of tries because you can get different items from it.

Edited by ichiro.malfoy, 02 October 2012 - 08:44 AM.

liangjpop

• liangjpop user photo

Posted 02 October 2012 - 08:52 AM ( #57 )

1. If you're reading the previous posts... http://www.tamatalk....40#entry3186565
2. She requires the broom, a download item.
3. You'll to plant the retro seeds (the one with the red star on it), this may take a couple of tries because you can get different items from it.

1. According to the link, it doesn't say what the envir-friendly bag is used for. I wanna know what it's used for exactly....the purpose.
2. About the broom, where do I get it? ...through IR communication? .....or from one of the shops? if so, which one? I looked everywhere in the shops.

ichiro.malfoy

Posted 02 October 2012 - 08:55 AM ( #58 )

1. According to the link, it doesn't say what the envir-friendly bag is used for. I wanna know what it's used for exactly....the purpose.
2. About the broom, where do I get it? ...through IR communication? .....or from one of the shops? if so, which one? I looked everywhere in the shops.

1. The Eco Bag stays in your inventory and that's just basically it. You will see your character carry the bag whenever you go out shopping. You automatically get 50% off when you shop from Tama Depa... although you can actually use it as a small cheat to increase your Happy Meter.
2. It's a download item, you need to use an infrared-capable device to download it to your iD L.

Edited by ichiro.malfoy, 02 October 2012 - 09:04 AM.

liangjpop

• liangjpop user photo

Posted 08 October 2012 - 08:13 AM ( #59 )

What is the name of that red thing that plays music? It cannot be bought from any of the stores. I acquired it through planting one of the red star seeds.

ichiro.malfoy

Posted 08 October 2012 - 09:48 AM ( #60 )

It's called the "okarina".

liangjpop

• liangjpop user photo

Posted 18 March 2013 - 12:28 PM ( #61 )

Does anyone have an animated "moving" image of how the Japanese idl death scene looks like? U kno the one with obaketchi. I kno its kinda dreary to talk about death, but im just curious. I never let my idl die, but I dont know if someone else has.

ichiro.malfoy

Posted 18 March 2013 - 12:29 PM ( #62 )

I don't have the actual moving image, but it's just Obaketchi swaying from left to right on a death altar and that's just it - it loops indefinitely until you re-hatch.

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo

Posted 19 March 2013 - 12:55 AM ( #63 )

Hey, this topic has been bumped. That means it hasn't been posted in atleast 3 months. Please avoid bumping old topics by looking at the date before you post in futher-back topics.

-topic closed-