The Tamagotchi Fan - Part 1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamatown123

Reaction score
I hated this time of year. It was the time when rain started pouring, it was spring. All that lay in my room, was some old dolls, a banana peel, my laptop, bed, desk and lamp - but most important of all, my Tamagotchi. It lay there and kept beeping, I know that I should of fed it but..I just wasn't bothered. I was hoping for an English ID L on my birthday, which was in 8 days, but I still didn't know if my Mom would let me. I slid into my chair and picked up the Tamagotchi. Suddenly, a flashback appeared in my mind. I was 7, and I was hurrying down the stairs - eager to see what was under the Christmas Tree. "Slow down sweetie.." My Mom was telling me. I looked through the window and smiled at the snow. I rushed and stuck my head under the Christmas Tree and took my present. I opened it as fast as I could, and you know what it was, a Tamagotchi Music Star, Glam Rock. "Thanks Mom, Thanks Dad!" I said, and rushed upstairs to play with it. That was it, the flashback ended.

"Lunch time!" Mom called. I put the V6 in my pocket and went down to eat. I wanted to convince my Mom and Dad to order me an ID L. As I sat on the table munching on a cheese sandwich, I asked "What are you guys getting for my birthday?" It took long until they replied.

"Um.." Dad said doubtfully "Maybe a dress, a new nail polish for you, or what about a Doll for your collection?" After saying that, Dad looked at Mom. I knew what was happening, they were just going to give me something silly, something I didn't even need. I knew it was going to be the worst birthday ever. I felt like shouting at them. How could I convince them now? "Well, Dad.." I replied "All those things are not really usefull for me, I want a game type of thing, you know? Like looking after a pet.." I think Mom and Dad were starting to know what I wanted. I was waiting urgently for their reply. "You mean, a Tamagotchi?" Mom asked. I nodded slowly to see what she was going to say - it was going to be negative. "That's fine with us!" Dad said, standing up to put his plate in the sink "What Tamagotchi do you want....?"

"AN ID L!!" I screamed, I was so excited at that moment "YOU CAN ORDER THEM FROM ONLINE, THEY'RE IN ENGLISH!! FOR $70!!"

What was happening to me?! I even said the price of the ID L! The real price! "What?!" Mom moaned "$70?! What do you think of yourself?"

I sighed and began to go upstairs, back to my bedroom where I could have peace.

I took the V6 out of my pocket and said "At least I have you...". I smiled and looked after it carefully the next few days, then it was 2 days till my birthday although I wasn't excited. I looked out of my window and wiped the water that was dripping down, what did I see? I saw a group of people carrying ID L'S! I never knew they were popular around here, but the problem is, it made me more upset. Suddenly, a positive idea came to my mind. I grabbed my V6 and ran downstairs. I slipped on my raincoat and said to Mom "I'll be back in a bit!" I ran to the group and said "Hi, I like Tamagotchis too!" They looked oddly at me. Suddenly, a tall figure stepped out at the back of the group. She had long black boots and jeans which sunk to her toes - she was wearing a blue jumper which said "COOL GIRL" on it. In a little pocket, there it was, her White ID L.

To be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back