Altering Tama-go figurines?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ilovetama2010

Reaction score
I think there was this thing where people said that they could change say a mametchi figuring into another (lets presume memetchi) by using pencil to shade in a specific heart... does anyone recall someone doing so, and can this be accomplished?

Just interested as it could in theory, save everyone a lot of money since there's supposed to be around either 100 or 300 figurines! ;)

I don't know if this works, but i wouldn't try it, what if you damage your character and need to buy a new one?

It's better to buy the ones you like. You can buy some rather cheap sets on ebay, that's what I did.

I have them all now :) and I love them !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mum says no internet allowed and she isn't keen on me getting lots of figures anyway :(

Can't wait to get my own credit card and stuff so I can finally purchase a lot of tamas ^^

But has ANYONE tried altering the figures? I think I'm going to when I finally get a tama-go :D

I wouldn't risk it, and I don't know about you but, I buy prepaid cards from the bank (without actually being a bank user) and use prepaid visa's to purchase goods online. :) Hope this helps your quests for your Tama-Go

hmm, maybe you can do some chores and save some money? You could give your savings to your mom and then she can buy some figurines for you?

Or maybe a birthday present or christmas in a few months?

I'll ask people to get it for Xmas? >.< Wow, long time away :/

I know sorry :( lol

But like I said, you can always try to do things around the house, or help some neighbors or something for money.

You can show your mom that you're even more responsible when you save half of it for the future and you can use the other half for your tama-go characters.

You should talk to her about it, it's just an idea :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back