Rise Of Tama-Go Part 3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sonicfan253

Reaction score
"Hey sonicfan!" Anna called from the table. Me and Dazz walked over and sat down. I took my fork and stabbed the pancake, then slowly cut it up into bits. "Anna, you don't have to call me by my online name!" I laughed, and she chuckled too.

As we chatted about stuff, we heard a voice calling: "Over here!" it yelled.

We all turned around. It was Eternal Mametchi Fan! "Hey!" I yelled, she ran up to our table. "Dazz, you won't believe the character I got this morning!" EMF exclaimed.

While they blabbed about ID-Ls, I pulled out my Tama-Go, the special remote control. Mametchi came out of the screen and motioned under the table. "Uh, guys? I dropped something." I mumbled, then dropped to the ground.

It's my talent, talking to Tamagotchis. They randomly come to see me, and I could hear Dazz's tama talking to EMF's right then. "Sonicfan, you are in danger." Mametchi warned. "What do you mean by that?" I hissed.

"Danger!" Mametchi whimpered again, before disappearing back into the Tama. I got back up and sat in my chair. What did Mametchi mean?

After finishing off my pancakes, I waved goodbye to Anna, Dazz, and EMF. I hurried back home and quickly pressed the C button, making Lovelitchi and Mametchi come out.

"What did you mean earlier, Mametchi?" I asked again, he opened his mouth to answer but an inky black blotch appeared on the remote control, it turned into a hand and grabbed them, pulling them into the screen. "Help...save...TAMAGOTCHI!" Mametchi screamed before he completely disappeared. I slumped onto my bed. The remote control was dead, the LCD screen not even coming on.

I set it down on my nightstand. What happened? My parents would think I was crazy if I told, and the tamatalkers wouldn't believe me either. As I was too busy worrying and contemplating, the inky blotch escaped from the remote control and squeezed through the window. It was off to kill the other Tamagotchis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back