I dropped my music star, now it randomly resets?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ilovetama2010

Reaction score
OMGG. I dropped my music star of my balcony on sunday, and now its back with me. however, now that is something that keeps moving inside the tama, it sounds like a metal thing, very small, as I can hear something moving. It also randomly resets it self so I have to download it again. Not frequently like every 5 mins, just like every 20 to 30 mins... so it means that the growth is ALWAYS set back to the concert time of 7:03... how to I solve this?

Added info - my neighbour's children (3yrs and 2yrs) has played with it and stuff, and they're not exactly gentle... maybe they broke it? Everything else is okay, although I noticed that during the period they had it, it has also been reset and downloaded (the contrast has changed) and they also changed the date (month from aug to sep).

Well, I guess I should be thankful as I got it back, and it hasn't died even after over two days! (Sunday afternoon to Tuesday afternoon), and its not really broken or anything...

Help anyone? :(

Open it up and find the loose piece? Then I would go clean the inside... Make sure stuff is tightened, just in case.

Okay... I only opened up the battery cover, not anything inside... I might try it when I find a small enough screwdriver. at the minute I have only the line screwdrivers...

Okay... I only opened up the battery cover, not anything inside... I might try it when I find a small enough screwdriver. at the minute I have only the line screwdrivers...
The flat line "screwdrivers" work; that's the type that works best for me. :) They just have to be a really small kind. Also, remember that sometimes worn-out screwdrivers won't work in opening up the Tamagotchi, so it's best to try a brand new one. :) If there are any loose pieces inside the Tamagotchi, please describe it so we can work out what it is. :)

^^ I opened it... had to borrow a screwdriver from neighbours... to me it looked like a VERY TINY stone that somehow got into the space where the tab normally sits... and strangely, the tama doesn't reset anymore!

Can someone close this topic now? Thanks everyone :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back