GROUP HATCH!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Siro

Reaction score
Hey, guys! I've just got a BRAND-NEW Tama-Go, and it's the Kuchipatchi one! :)

If you'd like to join my Group Hatch, please just say so! Thanks ever sssooo much! Which character would YOU like? :)

But it can't be right now, or any time today, sorry! I can't wait, anyway! ^

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Siro,

You may have more participation if you're a bit more specific about the group hatch you're planning. Is there a certain model of Tamagotchi you want to hatch? What about the date and time? Perhaps since you've recently acquired a new TamaGo, you could "theme" the hatch for TamaGo's! Just a suggestion.

(Also, you can edit your original posts up to 24 hours after you make them. See that little edit button at the bottom of your post? Click that to edit rather than double posting)

Hi Siro,

You may have more participation if you're a bit more specific about the group hatch you're planning. Is there a certain model of Tamagotchi you want to hatch? What about the date and time? Perhaps since you've recently acquired a new TamaGo, you could "theme" the hatch for TamaGo's! Just a suggestion.

(Also, you can edit your original posts up to 24 hours after you make them. See that little edit button at the bottom of your post? Click that to edit rather than double posting)
Thanks, Graficks. It's just I'm sorta new so, yeah.

I'd like everyone to hatch a Tama-Go, so it's fair and easy to log together and ask questions. And we can also log what happens, like which characters we'd like and which ones we get. Some of us might even be jealous of the characters we have (I hope this doesn't happen, though).

^_^ This is my first ever Group Hatch so sorry if this sounds a little dumb. ^_^

Oh, yeah, and I'm not sure of the time, as I live in the UK (all the different time zones etc.), so it would be great if someone could help me figure it out. As for the date, well, maybe sometime early September? I'm back to school on the 7th (I think LOL), boo hoo.

Hi Siro,

My Tama-Go should be arriving this Friday (Aug 31) so I could participate in a group hatching any day after that. I live in the US, so if you want to have a specific time, we'd have to figure out the time difference. According to my phone, the time in London is 6 hours ahead of my time.

Hi Siro,

My Tama-Go should be arriving this Friday (Aug 31) so I could participate in a group hatching any day after that. I live in the US, so if you want to have a specific time, we'd have to figure out the time difference. According to my phone, the time in London is 6 hours ahead of my time.
OK, cool - thanks. Yeah, I think we are 6 hours ahead, so we will have to figure out a time.

I'm already logging my Tama-Go in my own group hatch, but if mine grows up by then and has a kid, I'll join (If I'm allowed to post it both in here and my own Group Hatch.) I'm fine whenever it starts. If you want to start like say tomorrow I could still join if you wouldn't mind mine already being a teen. I'm on Pacific Standard time, but can get on most of the time (except school :( I start on the 4th) This website https://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc could help you if you want specific times. Although I think letting everyone post at their own pace is easiest.

Friday 8/31, Saturday 9/1 or Monday 9/3 are my best days for starting.

I'm already logging my Tama-Go in my own group hatch, but if mine grows up by then and has a kid, I'll join (If I'm allowed to post it both in here and my own Group Hatch.) I'm fine whenever it starts. If you want to start like say tomorrow I could still join if you wouldn't mind mine already being a teen. I'm on Pacific Standard time, but can get on most of the time (except school :( I start on the 4th) This website https://www.timezonec...cgi-bin/tzc.tzc could help you if you want specific times. Although I think letting everyone post at their own pace is easiest.
OK, that's cool. I'm going back to school on the 6th September, so maybe before that or a Saturday (I'm usually busy on Sundays)?

Hey, guys! I've just got a BRAND-NEW Tama-Go, and it's the Kuchipatchi one! :)

If you'd like to join my Group Hatch, please just say so! Thanks ever sssooo much! Which character would YOU like? :)

But it can't be right now, or any time today, sorry! I can't wait, anyway! ^
Oh, you know I said I just got the Tama-Go? I literally mean I just GOT IT, as I ordered it from eBay, but it will come soon - sorry for forgetting to say so! :D

Oh, you know I said I just got the Tama-Go? I literally mean I just GOT IT, as I ordered it from eBay, but it will come soon - sorry for forgetting to say so! :D
Well, let us know when it arrives and we can try to plan something a little farther into the month :) I did actually start up my Tama-Go (couldn't resist!!), but if I have her marry at her first opportunity, I could be ready again for next weekend or shortly after.

Well, let us know when it arrives and we can try to plan something a little farther into the month :) I did actually start up my Tama-Go (couldn't resist!!), but if I have her marry at her first opportunity, I could be ready again for next weekend or shortly after.
OK, cool, thanks. My Tama-Go should arrive on Friday. :)

Alright Sept. 1st it is then!
Hang on a second, please! My Tama-Go's coming on Friday, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back