Hope

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bunnychi43

Reaction score
You know that new furby commecial well I see it as hope for tamagotchis.Because there hasn't been a furby commecial for a few years and then suddenly out comes the new furbies and their commercial.Well same thing could happen with tamagotchis.Whats your opinion on this?

Yeah...but I think there's a low chance of that happening...

It depends if Bandai want to release a Tamagotchi during the Tamagotchi L.I.F.E plans going on. They even said that they don't have any plans to release anything right now..We just have to cross our fingers.

I don't think so. I'm sorry to say I've pretty much given up on BanDai America. With Furbies, they just went out of fashion for a while, but with Tamagotchi, it's still an active product but they're changing it. They won't make a commerical for Tamagotchi Connexion Colour or something when Tamagotchi L.I.F.E. is in progress.

I remember back when I was at school, everyone had one! It's sad to see that many people have forgotten about them :/. I hope they make a come back at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back