Character Naming Contest!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
Character Naming Contest

I have designed a Tamagotchi character for a comic I will post under Tamagotchi Entertainment. Here she is.

121vi3c.png

I cannot think of a name for her, so I am letting anyone on TamaTalk choose a name for her! You can post up to three different names, and their meanings if they have one, and the best one will be used for the character and you will be given credit in my comic! :D Keep in mind this is not an official TamaTalk contest. And also, remember to ONLY post your entries in this thread - last time I made a contest I had people giving me their entries by PM and even on other web sites. Also, all TamaTalk rules apply so please keep entries appropriate. Remember that! ;)

Have fun!

EDIT: I am so mental, I forgot to specify a closing date! Okay, it closes at the end of September and I will announce the winning name on October 1. Also, please do not submit a name someone else has already chosen, and do not submit a name of an already existing character (but don't worry, it won't disqualify you or anything :p )

Last edited by a moderator:
Blondetchi

Heartchi

Styletchi

Ok, I'm done :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovetchi (is this too similar to Lovelitchi?) Actually, scratch that last bit out.

• Honeytchi (Hun-nee-tchi)
  • Prettitchi (prit-it-tchi) - lame, I know

:D Will try to think of one more. I'm not gonna win, but as long as I entered! :D

Vanillatchi (Because she is white and yellow, the two colors I think of when I hear the word vanilla.)

Adorablitchi (Ah-dor-ah-blee-tchi)

Styletchi

Littlelovelitchi (Lovelitchi's younger sister) - say Little-Love-Lit-Chi

Sparkletchi (Spar-kel-tchi)

Popstartchi (Pop-star-tchi)

Téyamoichi (té-amo-itchi)~ the té amo part means 'I love you' in Spanish...

Daisukitchi (die-soo-kitchi)~ 'daisuki' is similar to 'love' in Japanese.

Kokorochi~ 'kokoro' means 'heart' in Japanese... Although the name does sound very similar to the word 'cockroach', but perhaps she likes going by the shortened Koko? Haha.

Eh, what the heck, I'll give it a go

Kawaiitchi (Kawa-ee-tchi) /.Derived from the japanese word meaning 'cute'

Poofytchi (Poof-ee-tchi) /.For that big poof of hair on her head c:

Happypuppytchi meaning: well IDK I just made it up cause it suits her...

Kindartchi Meaning: it's an awesome name no meaning required.

Wondertchi Meaning: She's wonderful!

Téyamoichi (té-amo-itchi)~ the té amo part means 'I love you' in Spanish...

Daisukitchi (die-soo-kitchi)~ 'daisuki' is similar to 'love' in Japanese.

Kokorochi~ 'kokoro' means 'heart' in Japanese... Although the name does sound very similar to the word 'cockroach', but perhaps she likes going by the shortened Koko? Haha.
You are da winner! Hmmm....I like Daisukitchi and Kokorotchi both...Okay then, I choose Daisukitchi, but is it okay if I use Kokorotchi for another character in the comic? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back