The Magnificent Egg - Part 1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamatown123

Reaction score
This is my 3rd try at doing a Fan Fiction. Please read it :)

♥~~~~~~~~~♥

I tried to do everything to fix this Tamagotchi. Everything. But no, nothing worked. Seemed as this Tamagotchi was broken forever.

It was a Pink Lullaby design. You probably know, it was a Music Star. I tried not to think that the Gem of my collection was broken.

I grabbed a screwdriver and kept turning it. After the back came off, I unscrewed the other back off. I was sure that something was mis-placed.

I never ever dropped it. It was 3rd Generation, and it was a Mametchi. Oh well. Things can't stay forever, can they?

I opened a shelf to find a Blue V3. Hm..what was that doing in there? I knew it was my brother's. He won't mind.

I pushed out the Battery from my broken V6, and put it in the V3. I saw the egg rocking backwards and forwards. As usual.

But, I had a feeling. A strange one. It was like, I could hear the egg rocking somewhere else. I slowly got up from my chair.

In a little curved corner in my room, there it was. Another egg was rocking in the corner. "W-What? Why is another egg here?" I whispered to my self, clutching my hands together.

I knelt down as sweat was dripping from my fingers, and slowly picked up the egg. The egg was glowling, and it had a rather "Chocolate Swirl" design. I placed the egg next to my V3, to see if it could hatch.

3 minuites passed, 4, 5..but the egg never hatched. Suddenly, I checked on my V3 and the egg DISSAPEARED!

"Lost your egg?" a voice said. First of all, I thought it was my Mom trying to trick me behind the door. But there wasn't anyone there.

A curl was rising up from the V3. It was Memetchi! I couldn't believe my eyes! "Who are you?" I asked, even though I knew who she was.

A heard a slight giggle, then she explained to me what was happening. "The Mametchi..you were looking after..he's in great danger!"

Danger? I never knew all these things were real! "W-w-what..danger?" I replied, as I put the Memetchi on the floor.

"He's stuck in that Tamagotchi.." Memetchi announced, pointing to my Broken V6 "And he can't get out,"

Poor Edward I thought to myself, I needed to do something about this. "What should I do, tell me! I'll do anything except fixing the V6.." I shouted, standing up. Thankfully, my parents didn't hear.

"See that egg? You need to look after it when it hatches!" She said "You need to make it evolve into a Mametchi, then that Mametchi will become Edward..and he will be safe."

What? How does she know that his name is Edward? As..I picked up the egg, Memetchi dissapeared. "Memetchi...wait" I demanded, but more to myself now.

It's going to be hard looking after this egg..

♥~~~~~~~~~♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back