- - - - -
NO COMMENTS

WhiteClaw's Virtual Pet Log

• Please log in to reply

WhiteClaw84

• whiteclaw84 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 August 2012 - 09:50 AM ( #1 )

So I decided to finally start a log :) I'm not sure how good I'll be at keeping up lol but I'll try. I am running a few virtual pets but today I'll just talk about my V3. I'm in the middle of running my V3 and currently I have the adult character Masktchi. It's a girl :) I think V3s were still at the point where a tamagotchi character could be a boy or girl. Anyway, Masktchi met a lovely Memetchi and they married and had a cute little Taletchi (girl). Masktchi will stick around for a while and then eventually leave her in my care. I just snapped a quick pic of them today just bouncing around the screen. I really like the V3...more than the other versions. I just find the animations and personalities more unique than the other versions. :) Enjoy!

Posted Image
  • Amarisje likes this

Replies

Views

Started

29 Aug 2012

Last Post

03 Sep 2012

WhiteClaw84

• whiteclaw84 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 03 September 2012 - 07:17 PM ( #2 )

Alrighty...so a bit late but it's ok since my tama has been paused since my last log (kids will do that to you :) my son keeps me busy from Friday to Sunday or in this case Monday). Anyway, Masktchi had a pretty good day with her kiddo sharing meals, joining a race and just hanging out with her baby girl.

They ate some sushi and apples together yum!

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Then Masktchi decided to join a race and earn some extra spending money for the two :) She went up against an old champion but was able to beat him!

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Other than that :) it was pretty uneventful for them. They just hung out and spent time with each other before the day when Masktchi will have to leave her baby :(

Close up of Masktchi when she wanted to come and say hi to me :)

Posted Image

Kunoitchi from my Tama-Go wanted to say hello :)

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: no comments