What age should you stop playing with tamagotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ScenieBeanie89

Reaction score
Soooo. I'm going on 14 and haven't played with tamagotchis for a whillleee. I think I wanna get one again soon (I don't think, I know I want one really bad lol), but I feel like I shouldn't or that it's childish or something. :/ I'm stuck lol. What do you guys think?

This thread might help you out on that:

https://www.tamatalk....th-tamagotchis/

However, I personally think that there is no age as to one should stop playing with Tamagotchis, or basically stop doing anything that you like in general.

If you love what you're doing and you're not harming anyone, I don't see anything wrong with it! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm 13, and I still play with Tamagotchis sometimes. I think you're never too old for doing something you love. I also like Bubble Guppies and Pokémon, both of which people are constantly telling me I am too old for. Do I listen? No! :D If you'd like to play with a Tamagotchi, play with a Tamagotchi.

There's no age to stop playing with tamagotchis. Or for anything, for that matter. There are no age restrictions on anything you love. ^_^

There is no age for stopping playing with Tamagotchis. You say you're going on 14? I'm going on 17 and still play with them.

Aw man I'm 16 and I recently got back into Tamagotchi's sure I get weird looks from my parents and some of my peers would make fun of me if I brought it to school, (so I keep them at home), but I love them!

I'm 14 and I'm more than a little obsessed with Tamagotchi! Age is just a number; you don't have to stop using Tamagotchis unless you actually don't like them anymore. :D

I'm 28 and still have and care for my tamagotchi's^-^ Age is just a number and if other think your too old to play with tama's then just ignore them and keep doing what you like to do.... that my opinion on that.

I'd say theres no age to stop playing, as a child you play them and have great fun, during adult life they are ideal for a busy lifestyle, i know I never have time to sit down and play games very often now but Tama's can come everywhere with me and be used whenever i have a few minutes free.

I'm pretty sure when i'm very old i'll have one close by bleeping away also.

You should stop playing with them only when you're ready to stop and not a second before. Age is merely a number. I'm in my early 30s and I still love Tamagotchi and other electronic pets. As long as you enjoy something and you aren't hurting yourself or someone else you should be free to do as you please.

There is no age limit where you should stop having fun.

Shoot, I'm almost 16 (which is still young to some people) & still play with tamagotchis, neopets AND toontown online!

I think you should stop playing it only if YOU want to stop playing it. There is no age limit where you should stop playing with it. If you love it, you keep playing! I still play with tamagotchis. I told my friend and she said its for little kids so I just don't tell anyone I play with them anymore. I enjoy it and that's what matters! Don't let anyone tell you you are too old because you can never be too old for tamagotchis!! :)

I think if you enjoy it, go for it~ Age shouldn't stop you from enjoying it~ Of course, you still should make sure your priorities are set straight... my coworker and her husband were playing with Tamagotchis for a while too.... but after a week or two, they stopped. It's probably because they have a young daughter, and they didn't have time to play with their Tamas when their daughter needed care... haha~

I'm in my 30's and still happily play with mine. I really don't think age should come into whether or not you enjoy something. Really in my opinion the only age you should stop playing is when they no longer interest you. Until then have fun! ^_^

I'm 11 and I've been into Tamas since I was 5, and you may think I'm a little kid (which I am), but believe it or not people do call me childish for liking Tamas. Even my own parents expected me to grow out of them a few years ago. Other people just pick on whatever's different about you and call it childish. Don't listen to them, no matter who they are! All of my family think it's really weird that teens and adults on this site like Tamas, but for me it's just normal. In fact, the older you get the more you're able to enjoy Tamas; the more homework and chores you have in your life, the more Tamas provide an alternative to that and the more they brighten up your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back