15th Anniversary iD L Transformations

henshinjo 15th anniversary id l transform

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

mishi10345

• mishi10345 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 30 August 2012 - 01:04 PM ( #1 )

Hey, everyone!

I JUST received my 15th Anniversary iD L today, and it's been really cool so far! However, after reading through some topics over at TamaZone, I had some questions about the 15th A's version of the HenshinJo. Does anyone know exactly which locations lead to which transformations? For example, I know that Kuchipatchi turns into Patchi Dancers after visiting the TAMAX-TV, but what about the other characters?

Any information would be helpful!

Thank you!

Replies

Views

Started

30 Aug 2012

Last Post

31 Aug 2012

ichiro.malfoy

• ichiromalfoy user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 30 August 2012 - 01:13 PM ( #2 )

I have yet to figure out all transformations, but I have unlocked the first three destinations (and the characters I've used so far) which performs the transformations:

1. TAMAX-TV (Gozarutchi)
2. Mobile Library (Kuromametchi)
3. Ura Tama Town

Don't you think it's pretty more exciting and thrilling if you try to find them out yourself? :D

You can take your character to these three places when they reach the Friendship level and wait for surprises! ;)

dazzilitchigirl

• dazzilitchigirl user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 30 August 2012 - 01:51 PM ( #3 )

Well, I transformed Meistertchi to Risurisu Meister at TAMAX-TV and transformed Melodytchi to Arabian Melody at the Mobile Library. I've only unlocked the first three destinations so I don't suppose my information will be of much help. But what I do is send my adult character to each unlocked destination to see if it will transform. Like with Meistertchi and Melodytchi, sometimes I'm in luck! :)

mishi10345

• mishi10345 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 31 August 2012 - 04:28 PM ( #4 )

Thanks guys! Now I know which ones to wait for. :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: henshinjo, 15th anniversary, id l, transform