15th Anniversary iD L Transformations

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mishi10345

Reaction score
Hey, everyone!

I JUST received my 15th Anniversary iD L today, and it's been really cool so far! However, after reading through some topics over at TamaZone, I had some questions about the 15th A's version of the HenshinJo. Does anyone know exactly which locations lead to which transformations? For example, I know that Kuchipatchi turns into Patchi Dancers after visiting the TAMAX-TV, but what about the other characters?

Any information would be helpful!

Thank you!

I have yet to figure out all transformations, but I have unlocked the first three destinations (and the characters I've used so far) which performs the transformations:

1. TAMAX-TV (Gozarutchi)

2. Mobile Library (Kuromametchi)

3. Ura Tama Town

Don't you think it's pretty more exciting and thrilling if you try to find them out yourself? :D

You can take your character to these three places when they reach the Friendship level and wait for surprises! ;)

Well, I transformed Meistertchi to Risurisu Meister at TAMAX-TV and transformed Melodytchi to Arabian Melody at the Mobile Library. I've only unlocked the first three destinations so I don't suppose my information will be of much help. But what I do is send my adult character to each unlocked destination to see if it will transform. Like with Meistertchi and Melodytchi, sometimes I'm in luck! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back