The Magnificent Egg - Part 2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamatown123

Reaction score
This is Part 2! Enjoy :)

♥~~~~~~~~~~~♥

I didn't know what to do. Memetchi's words weren't very help full; she just explained what happened. I needed to save Edward, I had to. I just stared at the egg for a few minutes. We didn't even have pets. "Why won't it hatch?" I blabbered to myself.

"It's not hatching because it’s too cold, it needs a warm place!"

Where was that voice coming from? I think it was coming from the V3. "Dazzlitchi?" I asked, putting the V3 close to my ear.

"You're right, I am Dazzlitchi. I have come to help you save Edward. He was a good friend of mine. Anyway, what the egg needs is a nest. A nest filled with cosy little pillows, and maybe some balls of Tissue paper. And some teddy bears, if you have some. Trust me, I know what Tama-Eggs need, I even remember what I had when I was little, when I was an egg."

I nodded and announced "I have tissue paper, but where can I find little pillows? We don't have stuff like that around the house," I put the V3 on my desk and eagerly waited for a reply.

"I'll help you make some!" Dazzlitchi snapped. She pulled herself out of the V3 and looked around the desk. "Cotton balls," she whispered to herself, while looking at a pack of some. She grabbed a few balls of cotton and went to a box. "A little help please.." Dazzlitchi said, trying to open the box

I twisted the lock of the box. I never opened the box for ages, so I couldn't remember whats inside it.

Dazzlitchi pushed the lid of the box "I never knew you had all these.." she said to me. "You should of told me before! I'm going to need some help.."

"I'm not very good at crafts!" I replied, too lazy to help. I knew saving Edward was important, but sometimes I was just too lazy to do stuff.

Dazzlitchi pressed buttons on my V3..It seemed that it was her phone! After dialing, she turned it round so she could hear properly.

"Lovelitchi, I need some help.." Dazzlitchi said. Suddenly, a lightbulb crashed to the ground, luckily the floor was carpet.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! Trying to ruin my house?!" I muttered.

Lovelitchi broke the lightbulb and came out "I'm here! Now, what help do you need?" She asked.

My parents suddenly called me for lunch. "I'll be back after I finish lunch!" I stated, and ran down to eat lunch.

"Hm..we heard some noises upstairs, is everything alright?" Mum said. She was sure she heard a bulb crack, so I had to tell her about that part.

"Its okay, there was just a bulb crack!" I replied, hoping she won't take it seriously. I slowly munched on my Tuna sandwich.

Without putting my plate in the sink, I eagerly ran upstairs to see the nest. wondered what would be in it, toys, pillows, all those. My guesses were right.

Suddenly a crack appeared in the egg. Was it...hatching? I went closer to the egg.

Lovelitchi blinked a few times. She grabbed a torch from her satchel, and shined it at the egg. "Light is also good for Tamagotchi Eggs," she said "They make the baby more active!"

The crack got a bit bigger, and bigger, that was it! The Tamagotchi hatched! I was really happy, I hopefully could save edward!

Then Lovelitchi put the torch back in her satchel, and Dazzlitchi and Lovelitchi dissapeared.

"Noooo.." I called "I still don't know how to look after the baby.."

The egg hatched into a boy, thats good. Now there was a chance of getting Edward back. I looked in the egg, and saw a note! It was a rough paper and looked like it had coffee splilt on it. Wierd.

Here's what it said:

Hello,

Not sure what to do with your egg? No problem! You just feed it some of your daily meals. Remember, Tamagotchis aren't as big as humans ;) But, trust me, you'll manage well. I guess that's all I have to say.

Good Luck,

The Gotchi King

P.S: I included 500 GP, you'll need it in a few days.

The Gotchi King sent me a note! I was so happy! I held the bag of Gotchi points in my hand. What were they for? You can't use Gotchi Points, well, not in my world. I looked at my watch, it was dinner time! This was the chance to feed Babytchi something. I put the Babytchi in my pocket and went downstairs.

♥~~~~~~~~~~~♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back