Adventures of Anperotchi 3, sub-episode 2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
THREE YEARS LATER (after sub-episode 1):

"Hey, you - come on, quick! Wake up! Spacytchi girl! Get here!" Not bothering to make out the words, Young Spacygirltchi, now aged nine years old, lay back in her makeshift bed. It was only a dream. The dream she had had so many times of the legendary moonlight shining in through a crack in the roof of her prison. The dream that she would do anything to never wake up from, and when she woke, she would cry for a time she could not measure or attempt to measure because she so wished it was true. But now it was real - she knew it. She climbed out of bed and looked up. A large piece of wood from the roof had fallen about a meter away from her bed, and looking down at her from the hole in the roof was a face. But she couldn't see the face, because she was so dazzled by the moonlight. To her it meant safety, and with all the energy she had, she scrambled up towards it. Whoever was up there helped her up, and she sat there, staring at the moon; the only beautiful thing she had seen in her life. Safety. Rescue. It was real and she was going to get away from that awful prison. All she could do was lie there, crying tears of happiness as she stared up at the moon.

It was Anperotchi who had rescued her. Once "Spacygirltchi"'s costume was off, Anperotchi gasped. They were exactly alike - except Anperotchi had pink crescent-moon shapes at the bottom of her eyes, and her twin sister's - for that was what the confused Tamagotchi was - were a beautiful aqamarine. "Wow...I think...Marinatchi, for that is what I'll call you...Marinatchi, you are my twin sister. I'm Anperotchi and I'm here to rescue you." But she got no further before a strange, alien light shone on the newfound twins and they found themselves sucked up painfully fast into the sky. Anperotchi had read about Tamas being abducted by aliens, but she never thought it would happen to her. But it had. She got a glimpse of the huge UFO - the words "Abducto-Ship Premium" flashing in neon lights on its side - and then she lost consciousness.

I'm really sorry I have to finish here, it's a long story why I have to, but I will write and submit sub-episode 4 as soon as possible. Until then...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back