Photo
- - - - -

Tamagotchi iD L wallpapers - paying over and over?

id l wallpapers interior

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

mishi10345

• mishi10345 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 31 August 2012 - 04:21 PM ( #1 )

Hi, guys!

Recently, I purchased a new wallpaper for my Tamagotchi from the Gotchi Interior shop, and after a while, I decided to change it to a new one to see what that one would look like. I didn't really like the new one, though, so I went back to the shop to find my old wallpaper. However, I found that I had to pay for it again, even though I'd already bought it. That seems a bit unfair to me. Is this the same for the downloaded wallpapers?

Replies

Views

Started

31 Aug 2012

Last Post

31 Aug 2012

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 31 August 2012 - 04:51 PM ( #2 )

The downloaded ones... If you made them, you set the price. Although you can change the download prices too, but its easier to let them be.

Once I got all the items, the price didn't seem like much since I wasn't spending it on anything. The money stops after so long, as in there is a max amount.

superdonut

• superdonut user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 31 August 2012 - 05:45 PM ( #3 )

Yeah, I was a little disappointed about this myself, because I thought I could keep a stock of paid wallpapers... But then I realized that I have to pay for all the labor that goes into putting up those wallpapers... those good tamas working so hard to set it up on my every whim~

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: id l, wallpapers, interior