Tamagotchi iD L wallpapers - paying over and over?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mishi10345

Reaction score
Hi, guys!

Recently, I purchased a new wallpaper for my Tamagotchi from the Gotchi Interior shop, and after a while, I decided to change it to a new one to see what that one would look like. I didn't really like the new one, though, so I went back to the shop to find my old wallpaper. However, I found that I had to pay for it again, even though I'd already bought it. That seems a bit unfair to me. Is this the same for the downloaded wallpapers?

The downloaded ones... If you made them, you set the price. Although you can change the download prices too, but its easier to let them be.

Once I got all the items, the price didn't seem like much since I wasn't spending it on anything. The money stops after so long, as in there is a max amount.

Yeah, I was a little disappointed about this myself, because I thought I could keep a stock of paid wallpapers... But then I realized that I have to pay for all the labor that goes into putting up those wallpapers... those good tamas working so hard to set it up on my every whim~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back